Notifications
Clear all

New X-Files

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@steveopdx)
Topic starter

While watching the opening scene of the new X-files premier it seemed as though they took almost every Higherside Chats topic and used it for the first 1 minute montage of the conspiracy show hosted by Tad (Joel McHale) called Truth Squad they had in the episode. He was based on Alex Jones. Can't wait to see the rest of the mini-season.

Posted : January 25, 2016 8:04 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

I definitely noticed the first episode was titled "My Struggle" which is "Mein Kampf" in German, I'm betting the NAZI UFO angle shows up in the first season. By the way Mulder's "rant" on the military industrial complex is 100% accurate, especially the part they slip in about the aliens being inter-dimensional.

Posted : January 28, 2016 1:07 AM
(@steveopdx)
Topic starter

My son went to a dance improv performance at Shenandoah University and he said they used Greg's speech at the beginning of the performance saying we are living in the Matrix while one of the performers was laying under a clear plastic sheet to simulate the pods from The Matrix. Greg's reach is starting to impact college kids on the East Coast. I'm just glad my son knew it was Greg. I play THC around the house all the time so everyone in my household knows Greg's voice. My daughter also said her high school teacher mentioned THC in class in passing and that her teacher listens to it as well. The truth is out there and it's spreading.

Posted : February 2, 2016 4:11 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Haha I loved it. I thought it was a great direction to go.

Posted : February 3, 2016 12:09 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

My son went to a dance improv performance at Shenandoah University and he said they used Greg’s speech at the beginning of the performance saying we are living in the Matrix while one of the performers was laying under a clear plastic sheet to simulate the pods from The Matrix. Greg’s reach is starting to impact college kids on the East Coast. I’m just glad my son knew it was Greg. I play THC around the house all the time so everyone in my household knows Greg’s voice. My daughter also said her high school teacher mentioned THC in class in passing and that her teacher listens to it as well. The truth is out there and it’s spreading.

^That's amazing too!

Posted : February 3, 2016 12:10 AM
Share: