1 Users
0 Reactions
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member
Topic starter

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/wri/5410254794.html

Content below for posterity:
Conspiracy News Blogger - Work From Home

I need to hire someone immediately to help me with writing. I'm looking for someone who's not necessarily a pro writer, but who would enjoy writing content about conspiracy theories, conspiracy angles of news stories, etc.

I'm looking for content like you would find on sites like:
www.truthandaction.org
www.youngcons.com
www.thepoliticalinsider.com
www.rightwingnews.com
www.townhall.com
www.redstate.com

These posts are designed to report on news events and are generally 200-300 words of original writing combined with quoting a source article. These are short pieces that are quick to create. We're looking for someone who can do 25+ of these every week.

This is a work at home gig where you set your own hours and I need to hire someone and have them start Immediately. (Like submitting your first article tomorrow) We'll be paying you per article published.

Email me your first piece to (brenna@mcintoshmarketing.com) and be sure to include your phone number and how many posts per week you can commit to. If we publish your work, you'll be paid for it every 2 weeks.

Let me know if you're interested!

I thought it was interesting that it's a marketing company, and wondered who might be paying for some right-wing conspiracy press? Perhaps right wing prez candidates or supporters? Just something random I came across on the internet.

Posted : January 20, 2016 12:27 AM
Share: