Clear all

need help !

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@idefix)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hello so i was talking about magic with my friends today, and i told them i had ask't for more responsibility at my work. and just a few weeks after that a college of mine drove his bike in to a tree. and got some serious damage to hes body.

And now i got he's work. he has recovered and is back at work, but they resigned him to a new task so i'm keeping my position.

So i told my friends im afraid to ask for more serious stuff, becuse of this "be careful what you wish for cuz u just might get it

Have been telling them about some small stuff u have asked for before and got it, they was just laughing it of

Now to my question. i know in one of the podcast greg has done they talk about famous people that have people in there family or close friends that have died and migth have been becuse of magic. people asking for to much.

If u can find that episode so i can give my friends the names of the famous people that have lost some close would be nice. i gave them this link

https://www.ranker.com/list/celebrities-whose-family-members-were-murdered/celebrity-lists

Its not the people i was looking for tho

Posted : November 30, 2018 10:18 PM
Share: