Notifications
Clear all

Lets talk: Perpetual motion/Over unity/Free energy

29 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Dear Solomon, I believe the idea you are discussing is the idea of matter as knotted vortices of etheric flow. This ties into non-particle theories of matter such as Lord Kelvin's knot atomic theory. The idea is that matter is made of longitudinal energy (torsion, chi, spin, life force, ect.) in a bundled vibrating loop configuration which gives rise to matter. These "self-trapped waves" would not result in a continum at smaller scales and would inherently need to "jump" or "quantize" into new knotted configurations in atomic experiments where atoms are blown to smithereens with some arrangements of sub-atomic configurations being more stable than others. In this conception matter is the result of energy which is a projection of information from a higher dimensional space.

Related links:
Vortex loops could untie knotty physics problems
Spontaneous knotting of self-trapped waves

Posted : January 3, 2017 6:36 AM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@Sololmon: No, unfortunately I don't remember the name of the company. If you do a search of "programmable magnets" or something to that you should be able to find the company. I will try to find the company again and share it here if I can get some spare time.

@ Shamangineer: That vortex loops and knotty physics in the diagram are not what I had pictured in my head. I guess I had never saw the diagrams to explain them. I only read about the explanations and theories so my mind created a totally different diagram. Lol shit, back to the drawing board for me.

Posted : January 3, 2017 2:41 PM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

I keep being drawn back to the work of the Theosophists, Leadbeater and Besant, with the drawings of their "coilon" in the whorls making up their UPA (ultimate physical atom -- as seen in my avatar image here), and these later being IDed as images of quarks as put forth by Stephen M. Phillips in his books, beginning with, Extra-sensory Perception of Quarks, and these UPAs finding stable configurations in forms of the platonic solids.

I have to be off for the day to the city to get provisions so no time for posting right now.

Here's a link to Phillips' web site: http://www.smphillips.8m.com/

Posted : January 3, 2017 3:50 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Satyagraha: Thanks for the link, the occult chemistry by remote viewing performed by the Theosophists does tend to support this line of thinking with regard to the composition of matter.

Posted : January 4, 2017 1:32 PM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

It is interesting that the first place I encountered both Schauberger, and Leadbeater and Besant, was in the book: Secrets of the Soil, 1989, by Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird.

Just now, looking for the publication date for the book, I found this link:

https://kryptosinfo.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/tompkinskryptos_v1b.pdf

Just glanced at it a second ago, but it looks worth reading this PDF.

Once again, little time so be sitting here.

Namasté

Posted : January 4, 2017 4:54 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

I'm currently reading secrets of the soil!

Posted : January 4, 2017 7:54 PM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

I’m currently reading secrets of the soil!

You know what they call that sort of coincidence, don't you? 🙂

Actually, I lied. I forgot that I was first introduced to Schauberger by a correspondent who bought a booklet on gravity generation I wrote and once sold through Popular Science and Popular Mechanics classified ads. This guy was in the Spokane area and he also sent me a photo of what looked a good deal like a Searl disc that he and friends had built. Around that time, there was a one-time news report on Seattle TV of a large chunk of ground (50 feet wide and 15 feet thick) having mysteriously been plucked from the ground and found some distance away, this near Spokane. Having predicted this "matter snatch" potential in gravity generator operation in my booklet, I wrote back to the guy, asking if he knew anything about this report. I never received another reply from him.

Posted : January 4, 2017 8:08 PM
sololmon
(@sololmon)

Well. Thank you very much to Shamangineer and Satyagraha for the links. Certainly a lot of information to corroborate and synthesize. S. M. Phillips' analysis of the Tree of Life from a geometrical standpoint is fascinating, and I have a lot of reading to do from his website and multiple others I've been finding around here. I do find myself with new questions and directions to pursue. Since the official discovery of natural occurrences of vortex knots, particularly in an optical medium, has anyone revisited the Morrison experiments disproving a static aether? With the inconsistency in the occurrence of the knots stated by the report posted above, might proximity to the earth play a role? As you say, the knot theory wouldn't allow for a continuum in size, with enforced quantification into subatomic particles and structures being a necessary factor to explain current lines of experiments. However, with the somewhat recent experiments demonstrating 'splitting' an atom (I.e. Causing an atom to exist in two separate places for extended periods of time by exploiting it's miraculous ability to spin two directions simultaneously), would it be possible to extrapolate that the weirdness at a quantum level exudes into atomic and larger levels? Could the splitting observed be attributed to knots forming through the disturbance of the laser used to move the atom, or rather, as a side effect of it? The further one managed to break down matter in that conception, the closer it would become and act like data. This would seem to be an apt description of the quantum realms to my understanding, where the data is possibilities, and observation is the differentiation between event and theory. Detection of what you were looking for in the case of experiments performed looking for infintesimal particles would almost be a guarantee within such a system, as the mere act of watching for it creates information on it, and would bring it into being, albeit temporarily until the unstable knot collapsed. Certainly all food for thought.

Posted : January 4, 2017 9:45 PM
(@general_urko)

Thanks Chromerhino, excellent suggestion for a thread. There seems to be no end to armchair physicists and youtube videos, but there never seems to be a practical, reproducible tech. Along those lines, and please forgive me, I do not mean to derail this thread, but in my "research" into the alternate and "higherside" of our consensus reality, I have many times come across the Mercury Engine the Nazis were experimenting with as best described by Joseph Farrell, and cited in ancient Indian manuscripts. Though it seems to be more of an anti-gravity device than a true "zero energy " device, the tech would seem to go a long way to giving us a better understanding of how things really work in our universe. I have always wondered why this device hasn't been experimented with on a small scale. The recipe for the "serum" of red mercury and the exceedingly high voltages required is of course unobtainable to the hobbyist inventor, but a small scale, proof of concept device using standard mercury and pulsed high voltage should be within reach of dedicated inventors. What say you?

Posted : January 5, 2017 5:46 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Dr Joseph Farrell has a bit to say about the NAZI Serum, Red Mercury, and their relation to the Philosphers Stone, and Alchemy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S_o7fAHEAs

I do not think the use of "exotic matter" is an absolute requirement for the success of such a propulsion device if it gets above about 30KV although the mercury plasma should be spinning in a opposed rotational arrangement if you want to re-create the NAZI Bell. Beware the tendency of your organs to turn to grey goo in an unsheilded arrangement when experimenting with re-creating the NAZI Bell experiment.

Posted : January 5, 2017 5:57 AM
(@general_urko)

I agree, the base, common, mercury with opposed rotational spinning, with pulsed electrical current should be a starting point. Not trying to recreate the "Nazi Bell", just looking for proof of concept. Melting organs to goo would be unfortunate.

Posted : January 5, 2017 6:17 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

has anyone revisited the Morrison experiments disproving a static aether?

There have been several other experiments which lend credence to the findings of the Michaelson-Morely Experiment and provide further evidence of a dynamic Ether:

http://www.helical-structures.org/new_evidences/modern-ether-drift-exp/ether-drift-exp.pdf

A Dynamic and Substantive Cosmological Ether by Dr. James DeMeo

Posted : January 6, 2017 1:09 AM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

I just played the Ferrel recording. My course has been toward counter-rotation, but strictly that of moving the ethers while creating as perfect a vacuum as might be constructed. I expect that a lot will happen without adding material into the mix. I expect the production of new materials straight out from the ether, but only at a subatomic scale. I also expect huge electric charge, and in that, gravity generation.

Posted : January 6, 2017 1:19 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Hey everyone,
I must confess that I'm a novice when it comes to the hard-science of the aether so excuse me if I come across on the wrong footing.
Having said that, I must say that Wilcock's latest episodes Wisdom Teachings are addressing the fascinating source of the aether, working with theories proposed by William Tift (On the cosmological scale with redshift) and Harold Aspden on aether science. Now I know some people here have a pre-disposed suspicion for David Wilcock but regardless, I thought I would post the video to the latest episode below for those interested. This is Part II but the first ten minutes basically summarizes the previous part. And it talks about the structure of the aether, as well as various leptons (muons, tauons) and what seems to be a direct link with densities. The thesis, from my understanding, that Wilcock is trying to make is how measurements of redshift are not of distances, but rather of the densities of stars. And thus this understanding can lead us to measure our own solar system's transition into a different, and higher, density shift. Which is the premise of Ascension as described in various scriptures and religious texts. Take it as you wish, I find it fascinating and best of all, the maths and documentations are all available online.
I thought it would interest some folks here.

Wisdom Teaching - Revealing the Quantum Cosmic Medium (Pt. II)

PS: A synchronicity as the latest episode of THC is with Shamangineer! Can't wait to listen to that one.

Posted : February 28, 2017 8:11 PM
Page 2 / 2
Share: