Clear all

about the moon landing

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@idefix)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Can anybody debunk this or did we go to the moon at that date and maybe just found something else thats why we have so litle information about everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs

Posted : October 16, 2018 11:29 AM
(@idefix)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

debunk'd this my self after thinking about it some more, for this video to carry some water the television show, that showed the moon landing it had to be live i don't belive that

Posted : October 18, 2018 2:16 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

didnt a monkey go to the moon?

Posted : December 1, 2018 6:24 PM
(@metalegs)
Estimable Member

idefix wrote: Can anybody debunk this or did we go to the moon at that date and maybe just found something else thats why we have so litle information about everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs

I dont know how to debunk him as he really dose not say much except, "they say this but ...no." And then presents a straw man argument.
These fakes are not possible, but it is possible to go to the moon.?
What he does not talk about is how they perfectly framed and focused these primitive cameras.
Where the data went. Its all gone.
How the lander was filmed from a 3rd person perspective.
Where the tire tracks came from.
How the radios worked from the moon to the earth.
How do you deal with the heat? A/C wont work. there is no atmosphere to transfer the heat to. They have said water that is heated and ejected. I guess water weight and space is not an issue.
Im a firefighter, there are no suits that are comfortable at 200+ degrees and your work time is severely limited. check direct sunlight temp estimates on the moon.
etc etc etc

Here is a thought. If "in space they cant hear you scream" because sound is a wave and there is nothing to carry it. How does light, heat, gamma ect travel through space? (Aether?)

Posted : December 4, 2018 12:57 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

It's one of those things you have to decide for your self and create your own reality.

Posted : December 4, 2018 5:27 AM
Share: