Clear all

Wacky Childhood Stories

31 Posts
5 Users
2 Likes
(@galaxygirl2035)
Eminent Member

enjoypolo wrote:
Wow, what a wild experience! Thanks for sharing your story! I'm also quite astonished that two people in the same thread have had these sleep studies at underground bases experiences. Makes me wonder how common is this sort of thing, and how many have participated but have no memory of it?

It resonates quite a bit with Jian Liang's whistleblower testimony which I came across a few years ago, of her being MK-abused and exploited by a faction of the Network/military (SSP) that then used these "astral soldiers" to go on interstellar missions (ie a psychic spy; chapt 5). Wilder than any fiction I've come across bar none.

@galaxygirl2035 Do you still have the ability to go astral/OOBE on a whim, or is this something that's faded out overtime? I've heard other alleged SSP insiders mention children up to puberty have a natural propensity for psychic phenomena but after that, the ability hardens a bit, although in the programs they do have syringe shots that can boost that faculty.
We're all in a dream..!:rolleyes:

@ the whistleblower stuff : I think it's more common than people might think. In my case, this was right in the middle of the cold war, so the US government (I'm Mur'can) may have been looking for as many sources as they could to remote/etheric/astral view. From what I understand they very early on got involved in the Monroe Institute.

for astral and beyond experiences, the main challenge between adult and childhood has been time. I have no problems extending my consciousness, there haven't been any changes in my abilities but it's harder as an adult with jobs, social lives, etc. i found that the older i get, the more team i need for "self" time is important. I'm also not so good at meditating which i know i should do.

i still have those astral jobs which can be very annoying because I've found things come in waves. For instance one time last year, there was about 4 weeks straight of nightly (like i said i dont meditate so all of my experiences happen when my body sleeps) doing work. It felt like it was all night then I'd wake up and have to work my day job and then go back to sleep and eventually get pulled into my duties. It made sense at the time because so many were passing on.

I'm not sure about the shots to improve psy stuff. to me that doesn't make sense anymore than being being afraid of flouride and the pineal gland calcifying. Spirit creates matter, not the other way around. You are first and foremost a spirit being, so how can anything that happens to your physical body have an impact on your link to spirit?

Merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream

Posted : October 4, 2021 3:22 PM
Page 3 / 3
Share: