Clear all

Agent Against Humanity

10 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

theres a guy on youtube that makes videos about elon musk, alex jones, neil degrasse Tyson ect. they are kinda funny.

right now im watching brian cox, the lead physicist at cern. I didn't know about him, he was a Rockstar and still does drugs. there are some funny videos of him explaining physics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGrCkdtFCDE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFIs7AZ8pOw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTAyGLEk_FE

Posted : September 16, 2019 4:50 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Personally, I find Cox to be a party-pooper. One of those gatekeepers of science, rather than a real scientist. But that was only my impression based on some previous findings (could've been him vehemently dismissing Sheldrake, or someone else)
😎

Posted : September 16, 2019 7:48 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I get a feeling from all these guys they know this planet is a laboratory and want to further mess with people.

all of them say the earth is a weird shape but the pics its a perfect ball. anyone know anything about that stuff? im now thinking the earth is whatever you want it to be because nothing is making sense to me. id want it to be hallow earth or maybe it could be flat and be just like hollow earth but not a ball. if earth is whatever shape then mars is the same because people that remote view say people lived on mars and everyone got wiped out. mars from earth looks round, but that's through a telescope. if elon does go to mars then I guess we will know for sure, unless its cgi like they would do.

Posted : September 16, 2019 8:21 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

sirujux wrote: I get a feeling from all these guys they know this planet is a laboratory and want to further mess with people.

all of them say the earth is a weird shape but the pics its a perfect ball. anyone know anything about that stuff? im now thinking the earth is whatever you want it to be because nothing is making sense to me. id want it to be hallow earth or maybe it could be flat and be just like hollow earth but not a ball. if earth is whatever shape then mars is the same because people that remote view say people lived on mars and everyone got wiped out. mars from earth looks round, but that's through a telescope. if elon does go to mars then I guess we will know for sure, unless its cgi like they would do.

Actually, if you come to the conclusion that all processes in the Universe are holographic, and fractal in Nature—like those Matrioshka (Russian dolls)— you realize that by observing the micro, you can get insights on the macro.
It sounds easier said than done, especially after all the conditioning of modern culture, teaching people what to see, instead of how.

I enjoy cooking, so I’m always amazed to discover new secrets while prepping recipes:
Look closely at the bubbles in a glass; the shape of seeds from a tree (or inside a fruit); shape of a mussel; a flower; candle burning, or even the way a drop of cream flows in dark coffee (or tea) or the swirling of smoke in the air (and if you know how to blow smoke rings (torus). Not to mention Music

I tell you, I got more insights over-time from zoning out on those, than from any modern science book, ever.

And all great wizards of the past, many of them alchemists, knew this is the case.
Another think modern science often omits (albeit will not refute) is that the whole cosmos is whirling at incredible speeds. The notion of being still is an illusion of the senses (like when two trains are side-by-side at the same speed and looks like it ain’t moving).
That makes me feel the shape of the Earth could be more egg-like than I previously throught, or like a drop of water falling down (egg/avocado/teardrop-shaped).

This is also what Johannes Kepler discovered (and each planet had a magnetic core; like us?), if I’m not being mistaken. Leading to his treatise on the Harmony of Spheres

There’s a similar picture, charting the revolutions of planets in our Solar System, and how they form beautiful, harmonic ratios. Alas I don’t have it on me now (Living Energies by Callum Coats has it I’m sure). But below attached, allegedly, shows how coveted architecture reflects these universal patterns (this one an ancient Japanese temple, courtesy of Robert Grant). I’ve visited some incredible cathedrals lately, and the energy inside is palpable; masonic arches; stained glasses; high ceilings and the cross-shape layout) the Ancients knew!

Posted : September 17, 2019 6:35 AM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

they aren't hurting us if you think about it (being evil) because they are making chaos and also cause and effect. free will and order would probably make everyone have a big ego. humans adapt to the chaos and I guess it makes the world very unhealthy. it better to have free will. ego is good to have because then you learn about yourself.

im not sure how much that made sense. I think too much sometimes. when you wake up in the middle of the night usually that happens though I think. at least I can think about it later and maybe its something that I can figure out. how does making us suffer help another person high up that controls us? why be evil? who knows

Posted : September 17, 2019 10:22 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

sirujux wrote: im watching brian cox, the lead physicist at cern. I didn't know about him, he was a Rockstar and still does drugs

Brian Cox is so not a rockstar. He played keyboard in a one-hit-wonder band called D:Ream . The song was called 'Things can only get better' and it was popular for a summer in the UK, after which, ironically, things got dramatically worse for the UK.

Brian Cox is a total muppet.

Posted : September 22, 2019 12:56 AM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

YA he didn't last. like a cock cant ..

Posted : September 22, 2019 4:08 AM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I was drunk last night and now im reading this. being a Rockstar would suck, hangovers all the time. he just does Ketamine sometimes or something. but its a joke that he is always high because he looks and acts like it.

normally I don't dream when drunk or actually hungover but I went back to sleep and it was nice. nothing better then dreaming, I cant imagine drugs or sex can top it.

Posted : September 22, 2019 3:28 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

starting @ 2:45 the junk pile, its a metaphor for the synthetic consciousness. everyone feeds it and we are in it. that's how it lives, it doesn't know whats good to do. the dog and the guy werent looking very great, could be the future in 100 years. the agents against humanity are that old man, they let people go into the dump.
the people high up know about this, that's why this video was made probably.
the only videos on youtube are reactions, i just saw this on netflix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5THmDJ6xCk

Posted : September 30, 2019 2:02 AM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I was trying to find a pic of the dump and couldn't find any then I was trying to screen shot it but Netflix wont let you. kinda funny because it can not be seen in real life.

dreams make me remember things, I could have never remembered I owned two bathrobes before a long time ago but last night I had a dream I was trying to buy some and I even remembered the name. this morning I was trying to remember what they were called. but the synthetic and the real blend together. it makes for weird dreams.

Posted : October 1, 2019 5:56 PM
Share: