Notifications
Clear all

I love your show

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@michael)
Topic starter

I've been a plus member a little while now and appreciate the content.

You present as being very grounded and empathetic. I love hearing the solutions based thinking come out and the burgeoning interest in the esoteric. It's truly all the same thing, it only matters what you do with it.

Unwrapping truth and untangling illusion in any pursuit is the path, and the "conspiracy" trail certainly seems to be a fast track to solid food. Fear prompts contraction and your show is a great antidote to that, at the very least a counterbalance to the dogshit stress hormone farms that most media deals in.

I would love to hear more on healing, bioenergetics, detox, your further practical experiences in occult and others' grounded occult pursuits. I also hope you branch out from the western tradition!

I have no idea if he'd be up to an appearance, but Santiago Dobles from Miami could speak pretty intensely to the Annunaki, multidimensional reality, health & detoxification, practical awakening, martial arts, religious history, entities, universality of spiritual experience. It could go on and on, but that is an interview I would be delighted to hear. He's a very well regarded yogi, tantric, martial artist, qi gong teacher, guitarist in very successful metal bands, did security for Jay Z, hahah. Interesting guy I think you would get on with, gives many answers from the back of the book.

I appreciate the show and genuinely appreciate you letting your own unraveling path be included instead of trying to project universal expertise. That transparency is very valuable.

Congratulations on all of your success.

Michael

Posted : January 3, 2018 4:48 PM
Share: