Clear all

Astrology reading

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@hatzman)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Howdy... Just been listening to Michael Joseph talk about JFK and really enjoy his episodes. I've never been one big into Astrology, however the way Michael talks about it would make me open to some sort of reading.
Does anyone know if Michael does readings via email (I give him dates, etc). More than happy to pay for it of course.

Anyone else had a reading?

Posted : December 29, 2017 9:27 AM
(@lunarscorpio)

hatzman wrote: Howdy... Just been listening to Michael Joseph talk about JFK and really enjoy his episodes. I've never been one big into Astrology, however the way Michael talks about it would make me open to some sort of reading.
Does anyone know if Michael does readings via email (I give him dates, etc). More than happy to pay for it of course.

Anyone else had a reading?

Just saw this had 0 replies and I wanted to share with you that there are some great online resources where you can cast astrological Natal chart readings for yourself.
Good luck on your journey inward!

Cafeastrology is an extensive sight with a lot of free info; this link will take you to the Natal reading section: http://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

Grupovenus (Venus group) is an Italian site offering free partial reports as well as paid ones: http://grupovenus.com/main.htm

Enjoy!!

Posted : January 14, 2018 5:02 PM
(@naphtha)
Trusted Member

I was literally just reading on astrology, and came to THC. I just found out ole Donald Trump was born June 14 1946 at 10:54 in the AM. There was a lunar eclipse at 10:33 that morning. The moon was entering into the penumbral cone, the shadows. I guess depending on where you were it was a blood moon. I don't ever remembering this being covered in the astrology shows. Maybe so, but I didn't remember

Posted : January 30, 2018 1:45 AM
(@hatzman)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thanks for answering this question on the show Greg. I was at work listening to it and heard my "name" and got a real buzz from it! Thanks for making my day 🙂

Posted : May 18, 2018 7:14 AM
(@thunderchicken)
Eminent Member

I have serious doubts and birth info on the Elite would be true.

Posted : August 14, 2018 6:48 PM
(@thunderchicken)
Eminent Member

However relative to this topic geocentric astrology is fascinating to someone who cannot find the Curve...

Posted : August 15, 2018 12:21 AM
Share: