10 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
yann
 yann
(@yann)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I'm pretty new to the whole conspiracy thing. I realized there are conspiracies that are 100% real when HCQ got labeled "dangerous" overnight by every major news outlet in the world… Now I'm working my way up the ladder to figure out what other "common sense" stuff is actually complete nonsense.

To give you an idea of where I'm at: I didn't know what MK Ultra was a month ago, and when I heard Gordon White was a "magician," for a minute I thought he was a guy pulling rabbits out of a hat.

I've been perusing the older episodes but there doesn't seem to be any way to filter or order them in the archives and I could use a little guidance… A "best of" or "conspiracy 101" playlist would be super sweet for someone like me. A guest will mention something and it's assumed everyone knows about it but I have no clue… Of course I can just google it afterwards, but it would be pretty nice if I could turbocharge my education with back episodes.

Anyway… Just being lazy I guess Thanks!

Posted : March 29, 2021 10:35 PM
(@isaiah)
Trusted Member

Check out Jay Dyer, he reviews books written by the globalists themselves

Definitely check out Grand Theft World on youtube.

Oh, yes and a must is Sam Tripoli's podcast 'Tin Foil Hat'.

Also checkout Freeman Fly, Mark Passio, Jason Bermas, No Agenda Podcast, David Zed, The Boiler Room on ACR...I could go on forever.
Check out Crrow777Radio

Posted : March 30, 2021 1:40 AM
(@hoseph)

A good start could be corbettreport.com/bestof
I’ve been going through these again and there’s some gold there.

Posted : April 8, 2021 9:42 PM
Rosarito
(@brewdarling)

All great resources listed above. I sometimes support those shows ad hoc, but THC's definitely subscription worthy. I like to do a random scroll far down Greg's archive and then take a nice long walk with ear buds and a joint.

I do love the topics that Crrow dives into but I haven't subscribed to his second hours. He definitely teases the hell out of them as the stuff they can't talk about in the open. Any opinions on Crrow's second hours?

I would add Grimerica to the list, although they've added a paywall recently to their "outlawed" section. I used to throw them dough here and there but I don't think they're worth a sub like THC, at least not until they build a decent back catalogue of 2nd hour shows.

Regarding topics maybe start with NASA lies and ties. So many rabbit holes. NASA was the biggest propaganda machine until USA took over the MSM with the Smith Modernization Act of 2012. Now all news is fake news.

Posted : April 9, 2021 2:46 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

There's such a range of topics on THC, it depends what interests you.

Personally if I hear a subject I'm interested in I'll then search the term using the search function on the website. "Hollow earth" for example. These will lead you to other related shows.

But hollow earth is an entirely different ball game to the subject matters someone like Alison McDowell talks about, the block chain identity - I actually think this a good route to start because you can see it happening.

Posted : April 10, 2021 9:11 PM
yann
 yann
(@yann)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

smaddy wrote:
There's such a range of topics on THC, it depends what interests you.

Personally if I hear a subject I'm interested in I'll then search the term using the search function on the website. "Hollow earth" for example. These will lead you to other related shows.

But hollow earth is an entirely different ball game to the subject matters someone like Alison McDowell talks about, the block chain identity - I actually think this a good route to start because you can see it happening.

I actually discovered THC looking for Alison McDowell stuff 🙂 I've spent tones of time already researching The Great Reset and all that new world order coming down the pipeline. I guess I'm trying to figure out "The Classics" like Area 51, MK Ultra… And that's about all I know about the classics o_O

Posted : April 11, 2021 4:12 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

yann wrote:
I've been perusing the older episodes but there doesn't seem to be any way to filter or order them in the archives and I could use a little guidance… A "best of" or "conspiracy 101" playlist would be super sweet for someone like me. A guest will mention something and it's assumed everyone knows about it but I have no clue… Of course I can just google it afterwards, but it would be pretty nice if I could turbocharge my education with back episodes.

Anyway… Just being lazy I guess Thanks!

That's a great idea/feedback to have some sort of 101-Playlist. Heck, we should build a THC Academy where curriculum is updated/revised.

Personally, I think it boils down to personal interest. What got me started was all the Tesla, free-energy stuff which led to many other things. But you have to enjoy the subject matter. So, let's say you're a Health person, I'd recommend something seemingly innocuous as Big Food-related topics (this also), or even Big Pharma (they are consolidated nowadays). It's also very tangible since we're most likely affected by it at least 3 meals-a-day.

Perhaps I'd boil it down to the following:
- Interest: sparks curiosity within
- Skin in the game / Relevance: you're invested in the topic, somehow. You care about this issue.
- Pragmatic Value/Reward: Actionable Intel: this new information allows you to make new and better decisions for yourself

If I had to choose a couple mind-blowers, paradigm shifters though, here's a top 3:
- Water: Any Viktor Schauberger related episode on Water Science, or 4th phase water with Gerald Pollack
- Nassim Haramein Unified Theory (1st, and 2nd time)
- James Corbett: simply because he has a library of Alexandria when it comes to digging dirt and its meticulously analysed. This includes episode where he was on THC. (2020, 2016)

My humble 2 cents, hope this helps. If you find stuff you want to dig, feel free to share 🙂

Posted : April 11, 2021 7:23 AM
(@tesseraches)
Trusted Member

I second the Corbett Report, though I really think the best place to start would be his documentaries. (On his site, there is a graphic link on the right if you scroll down a little ways.)

There is also sprword.com... if it is still up and running. There are a ton of documentaries up there, or at least there used to be. I recommend Anthrax... Sweet Misery and The Coconut Revolution.

Posted : April 17, 2021 5:13 PM
yann
 yann
(@yann)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

enjoypolo wrote:
That's a great idea/feedback to have some sort of 101-Playlist. Heck, we should build a THC Academy where curriculum is updated/revised.
[…]
My humble 2 cents, hope this helps. If you find stuff you want to dig, feel free to share 🙂

Sweet! All downloaded and queued up to listen!

I've been listening to Corbett for a while, but I didn't know you'd interviewed him 😎

FYI, the last episode you linked to doesn't show up in search results in the Overcast app somehow… It could just be an isolated incident though, but I just thought I'd give you the heads up if it's something on your end. I'll just listen to it from the website… No biggy,

Thanks again!

Posted : April 17, 2021 9:09 PM
(@elpirinolo)

jakeyd wrote:
All great resources listed above. I sometimes support those shows ad hoc, but THC's definitely subscription worthy. I like to do a random scroll far down Greg's archive and then take a nice long walk with ear buds and a joint.

I do love the topics that Crrow dives into but I haven't subscribed to his second hours. He definitely teases the hell out of them as the stuff they can't talk about in the open. Any opinions on Crrow's second hours?

I would add Grimerica to the list, although they've added a paywall recently to their "outlawed" section. I used to throw them dough here and there but I don't think they're worth a sub like THC, at least not until they build a decent back catalogue of 2nd hour shows.

Regarding topics maybe start with NASA lies and ties. So many rabbit holes. NASA was the biggest propaganda machine until USA took over the MSM with the Smith Modernization Act of 2012. Now all news is fake news.

Boom! All facts my dude.

Posted : August 23, 2021 4:42 PM
Share: