Notifications
Clear all

Gosford Glyphs Australia

26 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@cheriethc)
Topic starter

rani wrote: Those photos are amazing! Thanks again for sharing. The 'cover stories' that they are just some kind of student prank are so shit.

I skimmed those videos you posted, enough to get the sense that those two egyptian guys clearly find the glyphs significant, and that the symbols and grammar are legit.

Could you give me a quick read on what they think the glyphs say?

thanks!!

Sure thing!! without going and re watching them again I can tell you in layman's terms, the basic jist of things.
Firstly I'll address the main points that the mainstream debunk the authenticity of the inscriptions.

Basically it begins with two Cartouche's that reveal who inscribed these walls and states their name and position or rank as one was a sailor and the other a Prince of Egypt.
There is also a name for the expedition which some have interpreted as an historical period of the journey, however the guys in the videos from the Khemit school believe its more likely named as we would name a space mission today. For example the Apollo mission did not take place in the century of the Greek God Apollo.
The gylphs themselves indicate a specific date period and place from where the men who wrote them would have come from. They have traced the use of some words which are not common and not found anywhere in temples or pyramids as it considered common language and unfit for such use.

They also ran the gylphs through their data base which is the most extensive of it's kind, finding no match to a number of individual characters and no match to the story as a whole or in part. Except for the burial prayer (I'm not sure if that's the right term) but this part of the wall is a standard tribute or prayer and states who is buried here and really is the only reason for the writing of the Godford Gylphs.

The fact that it is written with the structure of a story with phrases and sentences ruins claims that it was just a prank by college students in the 1980's engraving a bunch of random symbols.

The GG are written uneven and seem sloppy and this was because it was done by a sailor and not professional scribes with years and years of training. Under normal conditions scribes would have a perfectly flat wall with carefully marked out lines onto which they would work. Instead the surfaces at Gosford are two natural limestone rock walls which are quite uneven.

The story describes a journey by sea to a land they call Penu (Australia) where they meet with the tribe leader and its specially states, not in deception but in friendship and to trade goods.
(check out all the Boomerangs in Egypt.. who gave them to who is my question? also Gold has a specific signature and Bendigo and Ballarat Gold has been identified in Egypt)
It goes onto say that they travelled here accompanied by an Egyptian Prince and it was on their return voyage that they ran it to bad weather and they fell to their knees and they prayed to the gods to spare their lives. Their boats were over turned and broken or cut into pieces and only a few made it back to the shore alive. It states that this was to be the last voyage even before the disaster at sea but indicates that they had made this journey here many many times before. It tells how the Prince took a wife and remained here as did the other survivors.

In my opinion, this story would indeed change the history of ancient migration to Australia and I don't believe our grubbyment would want the Aboriginal people to know of their ancestral ties to Egypt or royalty. I feel this is the main reason for the suppression of this story.

To date only one wall has been deciphered and that was years ago. Since then there have been no updates what so ever.
Klaus Donna was able to confirm using satellite technology that there was a small square area with a long and very narrow rectangle angled passage down to it a short distance from the Gosford Gylphs.

There are amazing aboriginal carvings and what look like melted rock in swirls but the light was running out the day I was there and didnt find them to see them myself.

Steven Strong's interpretation is very similar but goes down the ancient alien track and it might be that the scholars of the Kemit school don't want to go there.. who knows?

Posted : February 16, 2019 3:53 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

Thanks for the thorough summary.

I had always assumed that the connection between Egypt and Aus was more in the astral / Dreaming than in the physical. It sure sheds some interesting light on our 'primitive' ancestors that they were such amazing navigators. I prefer a bit more of a literal interpretation on these things - 'ancient aliens' stuff always feels like a bit of a cop out. Like, 'fucked if I know how they did it, it must have been aliens.'

Also super interesting about the gold having a signature. I didn't know that!

On the boomerang, I still think that it is Aussie. It just fits in much better with first nations tech here than the Egyptian stuff, but who really knows?!?

Posted : February 19, 2019 4:24 AM
(@wazzalicious)

rani wrote: Thanks for the thorough summary.

I had always assumed that the connection between Egypt and Aus was more in the astral / Dreaming than in the physical. It sure sheds some interesting light on our 'primitive' ancestors that they were such amazing navigators. I prefer a bit more of a literal interpretation on these things - 'ancient aliens' stuff always feels like a bit of a cop out. Like, 'fucked if I know how they did it, it must have been aliens.'

Also super interesting about the gold having a signature. I didn't know that!

On the boomerang, I still think that it is Aussie. It just fits in much better with first nations tech here than the Egyptian stuff, but who really knows?!?

Here's some new info for you peeps,FYI: loved the conversation!.... where i live in QLD i can see lots of strange triangle mountains which i will endeavour to get some pics but in the mean time check out this article which is that link (i believe) from Australia to Egypt. Such interesting times we live in and so happy to find some Aussie interested in our own lost history. Enjoy!

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/ruins-of-ancient-city-discovered-in-australian-desert/

Posted : June 27, 2019 4:03 AM
(@wazzalicious)

Gympie+Pyramid,+63+Gympie+Connection+Rd,+Victory+Heights+QLD+4570/@-27.7864472,152.7982385

If that's not a Pyramid then i don't know what is. Looks like i better go a do some digging 🙂

Posted : June 27, 2019 4:19 AM
(@wazzalicious)

Ok tell me this doesnt look strange, this is the north face of the structure where there seems to be a clear difference in trees that point to a triangle......
is someone photoshoping???
and there looks to be erosion on the north face.... this is sooooo trippy.

Posted : June 27, 2019 4:26 AM
(@wazzalicious)

I only just found this structure so any input would be helpful 🙂

Posted : June 27, 2019 4:28 AM
(@wazzalicious)

Posted : June 27, 2019 4:43 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

wazzalicious wrote:

I think you’re on to something quite interesting mate. Keep us posted!

PS: this fits right into Hancock’s latest book Before America, about Amazonian migrations originating from Australia/south east asia region (and the other Oz dude who was talking of Aus-Egypt links). Fascinating stuff!

Posted : June 27, 2019 5:15 AM
(@wazzalicious)

Right! seems like an odd place and looks like i can drive take a drive for a few hours and get to the base... you only live once 🙂
Also I'm a massive Hancock fan so I'll have to get that book, thanks for the tip and stay tuned.

Posted : June 27, 2019 5:51 AM
(@russellgreybishop)

I've been wanting to check out the Gympie pyramids for a while. I'm about 40 min west of Brisbane so it's not too far. Thanks for the info wazzalicious

Posted : January 10, 2020 11:31 PM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

wazzalicious wrote: Right! seems like an odd place and looks like i can drive take a drive for a few hours and get to the base... you only live once 🙂
Also I'm a massive Hancock fan so I'll have to get that book, thanks for the tip and stay tuned.

You could also prolly just do some pretty interesting analysis off the google maps. Just measuring the structure (around the base, base to peak, peak to peak etc) would no doubt yield some interesting numbers.

Posted : February 6, 2020 11:34 PM
Page 2 / 2
Share: