2 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Show Notes

About Today’s Guest:

Wayne Rohde is the father of Nick Rohde, a vaccine-injured child who regressed into severe autism after receiving his first set of childhood vaccinations. Wayne is also the author of The Vaccine Court: The Dark Truth of America’s Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. It is a critical review of the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program and the families desperately trying to navigate their way through it. He knows through personal experience.

Wayne also hosts the Right On Point Podcast and is a frequent contributor to several health freedom websites, including The Highwire.

Guest Links:

Wayne’s Website

Right on Point Podcast

Wayne on Twitter

SHOW URL

Posted : July 15, 2021 7:20 PM
(@chagavapor)
Eminent Member

Another great episode with important information to consider. The audio was great for me with some nice JBL cans and some $25 ear buds that I switched to mid episode.
Congratulations on your big announcement Greg!!! We are most happy for you and know that the wolrd will be a better place with a little Carlwood on the scene. 😉
Trust the process sir. You have a good head on you shoulders and know the new responsibility that is upon you. Use your tools, don't put too much pressure on yourself, and keep doing what you do.

The best interviews in the business are right here thanks to what you have built and provide to all of us. A couple years back I was unemployed and Netflix was raising their prices. After considering my expenses I decided to drop Netflix and become a Plus Member here to save a few bucks a month. It was an easy decision that has provided me education, entertainment, and a well rounded perspective.

I am sharing this with the point being, know your worth. You know that you can't satisfy everyone all the time but the quality of the content here is not in question whatsoever. Do what you have to do, don't be afraid to mention the need for ongoing support, and keep us informed so that we can help you continue to grow the audience. The preparation that you do for these episodes has set you apart from your contemporaries by miles. I say this as someone who consumes dozens of podasts and radio shows on a weekly basis and it has been clear to me for quite some time now that the best host in the game is right here at THC. Thanks for all the outstanding content sir and know that I am sending you encouragement and positive vibes, Texas sized, from the heart of the hill country. 😎

You got this Mr. Carlwood.

Posted : July 17, 2021 10:00 AM
Share: