2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

About Today’s Guest:

Today we’re talking Merrily & Patrick Harpur about Merrily’s book Mystery Big Cats. It’s a book that covers the phenomenon of strange, almost spiritual encounters with what are sometimes called Anomalous Big Cats or British Big Cats. A branch on the cryptozoology tree that doesn’t usually get the attention it should, because of the resemblance to known animals. A deeper look shows that conventional theories and conclusions do not match the strange encounters and experiences of those who have them. Maybe these manifestations, now the most common unexplainable encounter in Britain, are part of a larger Diamonic Reality?

Guest Links:

Harpur.org

Patrick Harpur | Unpacking The Paranormal, Our Daimonic Reality, Myth, & Alchemy

What’s in the Plus Show?

• Merrily’s insights from the Sasquatch Chronicles show.
  • Grimalkin and the notion of accidental summoning.
  • Fairy whistling.
  • Hermes, Silicon valley, & Roast beef.
  • Their Grandma’s psychometry abilities.
  • dealings and reciprocal relationships with the Diamons.
  • the food of the gods.
  • the Daimonic Spectrum.

SHOW URL

Posted : July 22, 2021 5:29 PM
elucas
(@elucas)

Great info and take on these cryptid sightings.

Sasquatch Chronicles is another of my favourite podcasts, and has opened my eyes in many ways. Merrily shared the experience of my wife and I, seeing Wes' attitudes and opinions change over time. He used to not touch the "paranormal" parts, the cloaking, mind-speak, or the lights in the sky. But eventually it became overwhelmingly correlated. I've heard him regret not touching on the lights in past episodes, because he would say "... I'm a Sasquatch show, not a UFO show"

Certain people definitely see these things more often. Some people even get 3-4 sightings in their life.

He has many episodes on big cats, Dogman, skinwalkers, etc. too.

"Monsters Among Us" is another great podcast that lets people call in and share their encounters in their own words, uninterrupted. The host has a fascination with black cat sightings after seeing one in his house at night when he was a young boy.

Posted : July 25, 2021 5:43 PM
Share: