Nassim Haramein | Holofractographic Health, Ether, & The Unified Universe

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

The one and only, Nassim Haramein is back on the THC!

can’t wait for this one!:):cool:

Posted : June 2, 2020 7:50 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Incredible episode once again, Greg hit a homerun digging deep, even going technical in the proton's radius equations!:cool:

Synchronously, I happened to just finish the last module of the Unified Course which is well worth it if you're committed to learning about this wholistic paradigm.

At one point, Greg & Nassim were discussing Water vortexing, and Nassim mentioned creating one by literally alternating the EM field around the water (as opposed to mechanically moving the water). I'm guessing this would be done by encasing water inside a coil, but that's really rad! A solid-state type of vortexer/water structuring device!

One point I agree with Greg, is the frustration with the lack of consensus-making events within the scientific community. People like Eric Weinstein, Wilczek, Roger Penrose are all coming at this from different perspective, but ultimately talking about the same thing (the classic elephant and blind men allegory). I'm seeing convergences but a little slow.

Cheers to Greg for this great conversation;)

PS: Here's the 2017 CODATA measurements:

Posted : June 3, 2020 6:45 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

Nassim has such a great attitude! He’s always ready to laugh even when discussing heavy stuff.
But I think my favorite thing about him is that he sounds a bit like Ren Hoek!!
Great interview, it sounds like you both had a great time and that was fun to listen to.

Posted : March 12, 2021 12:43 AM
Share: