Dr. Joseph P. Farrell | Engineered Unrest, Baal Gates, & The Plandemic

8 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

And boom goes the dynamite! Very glad to see our dear Joseph Farrell back on THC to talk current events 😎

As usual, post your comments below 😉

Posted : June 5, 2020 8:32 AM
(@3rdigardens)

I’ve been a plus member for years this is my first time in the forums I just wanna find out more about where mr Floyd and that cop worked security together or whatever front was really going on

Posted : June 5, 2020 1:45 PM
(@dingus)
Trusted Member

I am a new + member, I was waffling for a while and finally pulled the trigger after the great ice age farmer episode. It took me so long because Greg sprinkles in some surprisingly blue pilled takes from time to time; his take on the abortion industrial complex being an issue about Stacy controlling her body vs. a Baal Moloch mass sacrifice and big pharma bio engineering scheme was particularly baffling to me and almost made me swear off the podcast in general.

Unfortunately that terrible abortion take was completely dwarfed by this episode. In this situation we have a police officer and victim both tied together and tied to shady elements, we have an extremely bizarre setup for the incident, we have multiple people ready to capture incredibly clear video of the incident, and then we have a person die of a drug overdose underneath the knee of the officer while the knee doesn't even cause a bruise on the deceased man's neck nor come anywhere near killing him. After the man dies from the drug overdose the officer leaves his knee in the brutal looking but harmless position for three minutes, allowing himself to be recorded in the most unflattering position possible. The EMT arrives and without any urgency dumps the dead body on a stretcher and everyone walks away slowly without any discussion. This is not an incident of police brutality. You cannot call something brutality when it isn't even brutal enough to leave the slightest of bruising or any indication of internal injury. This is the most clear false flag I have ever seen in my life.

But that wasn't the part that galled me about this episode. Greg properly called out some of the angles on the incident itself, and I believe at the time of recording the autopsy wasn't available. The ridiculous part is Greg casually asserting that the protests are organic and peaceful. That is complete crap. Minneapolis is my home town. I lived and worked in that very neighborhood for a decade. I have many friends still living on those blocks. The protests were 100% organized and violent from the very start. The intention was to burn down the neighborhood. It was orchestrated from the top, as evidenced by the Mayor and Governor outwardly telling people that the police would be abandoning the city. To say that the protests are an organic peaceful reaction by oppressed minorities is insane. How can you suggest that the incident was a psyop but then say everything happening after that is organic? The entire thing from incident to riots was the operation! None of this is organic. It is an insurgency.

I hope Greg revisits his thoughts on this in a future episode when he has had time to think it over. I understand that you have to walk a fine line to not alienate your paying customers, but this level of wokeness is not helpful. It completely belittles the loss that the people of Minneapolis have suffered from this insurgency to claim the majority of protesters are peaceful. These are not organic, and the individuals out there protesting are not people, they are a collection of agents and useful idiots.

Posted : June 5, 2020 4:00 PM
 Naib
(@naib)

Dingus, I dont think that Greg contradicted his position. Both things can be true. It can be a psyop(it almost certainly was), and it can have protest that was organic at the start( that was also quickly co-opted by nefarious actors).

We watched a man being murdered, that's bound to get people fired up. That can't be faked(that outrage we all felt), but it can be harnessed by bad actors. Which is what happened. An organic feeling of outrage was used against us to push an agenda.

Posted : June 5, 2020 9:32 PM
(@dingus)
Trusted Member

naib wrote: Dingus, I dont think that Greg contradicted his position. Both things can be true. It can be a psyop(it almost certainly was), and it can have protest that was organic at the start( that was also quickly co-opted by nefarious actors).

We watched a man being murdered, that's bound to get people fired up. That can't be faked(that outrage we all felt), but it can be harnessed by bad actors. Which is what happened. An organic feeling of outrage was used against us to push an agenda.

I don't think he contradicted himself, I just think he is plain wrong. The protest was not organic at the start, it was never organic. It was not co-opted, it was originated by the nefarious actors. I will agree that the outrage was genuine, but normal people saw the officers fired and the lead officer get charged almost immediately and were satiated. It was the SOROS/BLM rioters shipped into Minneapolis from out of state that were not satiated. They had a job to do.

btw I think it would be much more accurate to say we saw a man being sacrificed. There is a 0% chance that the lead officer is physically responsible for the man's death. The knee could not have killed him even if it was applied with moderate force, and in this case there was barely any force used, not even enough to bruise. I am much more interested where he got the drugs and how they got into his body. Amazing how he died from a Fentanyl OD, the failed China war catalyst from last year's cycle...

Posted : June 5, 2020 9:50 PM
Sleeper007
(@sleeper007)

Those police used excessive force, that force paired with ignorant fucking police led to the death of George Floyd. The officer with his knee on Floyd’s neck was a piece of shit cop with multiple complaints on his record. The excessive force is the issue. A shit cop allowed to continue to be on the street is an issue. The excessive forced used on protestors is the issue. The institutionalized racial practices, training, and leadership within the police and at all levels of government is the fucking issue.

There is no justification for rooting for Trump and his ideals or praising him because he is doing the country a solid by slowly killing us and our resources than the alternative piece of shit Clinton. His view on Anti-fa is garbage. Some protestors might be players but I believe the vast majority of us that are marching on the streets are sick of having our communities be skipped over for stadiums and a para-military police force that criminalizes being poor.

It’s not all bad though, shit can be used as fertilizer and fuel.

Posted : June 6, 2020 9:52 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

I personally enjoyed this dialogue with Joseph Farrell, as I usually do. He possesses a wholistic perspective that always brings interesting narratives to think about (the guy's book collection is a testament to the breadth of his knowledge), including speculating about overarching narratives: DNA/Genetic tinkering; current events outside of USA; Antarctica, etc.

The globalloneys are busy polarising the world as it is, and I think it's detrimental to add our share to the plate. The ideological labels we put on each other are only traps that takes us hostage in this scripted fight to keep us further divided and fighting each other. If anything, Farrell's final suggestion for our communities to be more inter-connected and thereby resilient is wise advice and is the direction I ultimately see change coming from.
Cheers to that:cool:

Posted : June 7, 2020 9:52 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

https://gizadeathstar.com/2020/10/battles-in-antarctica/

I wouldn't relay such ballooney sounding stories under usual circumstances, but since Joseph Farrell is willing to speculate, take it for what's it worth.
Russian scientists discover giant, intelligent octopus under Antarctic ice that preyed on humans :rolleyes::D
Not much to corroborate either.
However, there's nothing unreal about giant octopi, as we know they exist, and we know they are incredibly smart animals. But the story told in by Farrell comes straight outta Kraken (or Arrival's sequel):cool:
Having said that, we know so little about our oceans, nothing would surprise me.

PS: 12-feet squid spotted in Japan a few years ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV-xtEO1Zs4

Posted : October 3, 2020 8:45 AM
Share: