7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

About Today’s Guest:

Dan Winter’s background spans a broad spectrum of disciplines, but he is probably best known for advancing the science of fractality.
He graduated with honors at the University of Detroit, then he pursued graduate studies in psychophysiology, and the origins of languages. He has worked as a Systems Analyst with IBM, an industrial metallurgist and a crystallographer. Dan also studied at the Gurdjieff School of sacred gymnastics, in Florence with Buckminster Fuller, and at Findhorn.

Dan draws on many sources, including science, mythology, popular culture, and even channeled information, looking for ideas about the deep connectedness of all things and how the profound nature of our oneness can be approached from architecture or art, math or biology, electronics/computers or myth.

You can find most of his diverse work spiraling out of his main hub at FractalField.com

Other Guest Links:
goldenmean.info
Theraphi.net
FractalU.com

Posted : August 16, 2021 6:41 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

What an incredible episode, and I'm not even done with it yet. As a big fan of Dan Winter since the last GBEM 2019, Dan is an eccentric treasure trove with boundless insights. He pulls knowledge from different areas with elegance and coherence its quite complex and certainly one of those where I am looking forward to listening a few times over.
Greg being the black-belt explorer of the conspira-seas stewards the conversation full of grace and wisdom. Big thanks for this one, Greg!

PS: I am sharing below the keynote Dan presented on Fractal physics at the 2019 GBEM 🙂
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-1G3CL0QZc
Some pertinent insights during the panel discussions also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uZer38d2g4

For more on Global BEM, check my previous post on it too (they've since then released all the videos for free on YT 😉

Posted : August 16, 2021 6:51 PM
(@alogan)

Shoot! Thank you for the links. Dan's stuff is DENSE and draws off many foundations at once. He teaches fractals through fractals. Fricken insane and necessitates reference material.

I've seen the "lava lamp" behind my closed eyes since I was young, and it (along with some fungus) made me think a lot about our toroidal field and its relation to consciousness. This guy opens a lot of doors. Very excited to dig into his many, well cited links.

Also, YES! Greg Sensei performed some fantastic verbal finesse. Practicing comedy, improv, and dialogue myself, I was at times lost for words. Wasn't sure how I'd guide that conversation at all. And dude always has a well oiled response to fill in any given gaps.

Super impressed with both those guys this episode!

Posted : August 17, 2021 4:22 AM
(@chrisjc311)

Greg I can't understand even half of the language Dan is using but it sounds incredible lol

Posted : August 17, 2021 10:36 PM
Sleeper007
(@sleeper007)

Another episode that I’m going to have to listen 3 more times, very excited to learn more and decipher some of the lingo and gotta learn how to please the elementals to get some rain going in Cali!
I think Greg went a little hard on the old man by pulling up contract terms twice. It felt crunchy.

Posted : August 19, 2021 4:42 AM
 Mrcb
(@mrcb)

He mentioned that the Secret Space Program or elite were taking kids who were lucid dreamers. I was wondering how they knew these kids were lucid dreamers. Is there some test you can take to prove that you are a lucid dreamer? Or these kids volunteered this information?

Posted : August 19, 2021 1:26 PM
(@danielsaid)

This is the first guest I have ever doubted. I visited his website and tried my best to look past the presentation but I can't believe that he wants us to understand. If anything the entire site is designed to make it impossible to understand anything as the author constantly introduces new ideas before finishing the last thought. Even in my worst stream of consciousness rants I occasionally make a point and if Dan ever did then I certainly didn't understand it. Maybe I'm just stupid but then again, the true sign of understanding is to be able to explain to the most ignorant.
Greg's comments made me feel like the material might make sense to him but I just couldn't figure it out- and I refuse to be impressed by a guest who can't articulate their information.

Posted : August 20, 2021 6:13 AM
Share: