Dr. Pam Popper | Fi...

Notifications
Clear all

Dr. Pam Popper | Fighting Medical Tyranny, Covid Policy Consequences, & How We Win

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

About Today’s Guest:
Pam Popper is the founder and President of Wellness Forum Health. The company offers educational programs to both consumers and providers that facilitate informed medical decision-making, diet and lifestyle intervention, and improved long-term health outcomes. Through its own network of providers, Wellness Forum Health offers direct-to-consumer healthcare services.

Pam is also a public policy expert, and continually works toward changing laws that interfere with patients’ right to choose their health provider and method of care. She has testified in front of legislative committees on numerous occasions, and has testified twice in front of the USDA’s Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee.

Pam is also the founder of Make Americans Free Again, a growing grassroots organization standing up against ineffective and damaging COVID policies and mandates.

Show URL

Posted : August 8, 2021 5:40 PM
(@animistspark)

Great episode. Though I wish he would have questioned Pam about MAFA vs MAGA. I get that it's a single issue movement that isn't supposed to be political but attaching it to anything even vaguely political introduces polarization and division. I think Pam hamstrung herself here.

I will admit that I was turned off by MAFA when I read the show notes but I listened anyway and came away pleasantly surprised. But that's me. A lot of people will see it as MAFA=MAGA and turn away forever.

Posted : August 8, 2021 7:58 PM
Share: