Best pre- plus episodes?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
linearnorth
(@linearnorth)
Topic starter

Hi everyone!

I've just working my way through the plus shows and its gonna take a while! I'm planning on going back and listening to the pre- plus shows once i'm caught up, but I was wondering if anyone has any particular favorites from those early episodes that maybe I should listen to now..? Maybe ones that lay some groundwork for later episodes?

Posted : February 18, 2017 9:19 AM
(@chukobyte)
Trusted Member

I've listened to all of them, but it's been awhile so I can't recall everything to form an idea of what my favorites are. I think it's best to listen to whatever topics peak your interest. I can't say these are my favorite or lay any ground work for future episodes, but here a few episodes that I think are interesting (from what I can remember 😉 ).

THC 52: Douglas Dietrich Interview | Super Soldiers Conspiracy, Secret History, & Satanism in the Military

THC 63: Santos Bonacci Interview | False Reality, Astrology, & The Biblical Code

THC 60: Rupert Sheldrake Interview | Animal Telepathy, Plant Consciousness, & Morphic Fields

THC 121: Adam Gorightly | Discordianism, Operation Mindfuck, & Famous Tricksters of the Counterculture

THC 108: Lon Milo DuQuette | Understanding Magik, Tarot, & The Universe

Posted : February 24, 2017 3:51 AM
linearnorth
(@linearnorth)
Topic starter

Awesome thanks! Ill check them Out!

Posted : May 2, 2017 7:04 AM
Share: