Notifications
Clear all

Ketone Medical Food Developed at NIH

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@zarp3333)
Topic starter

Hello my new friends. I've been thinking about joining for months. I finally took the plunge and was happy to see this forum topic.

For the last six months I've been working on a very specific ketone ester invented at the National Institutes of Health in Washington, DC.

The Pentagon made a request for the "perfect human fuel" to supply Navy Seals energy while on multi day missions. The experiment was successful and the subjects broke all records for physical performance during endurance activities.

Unexpectedly, the same molecule has shown to treat a variety of neuro degenerative diseases such as Alzheimers, Parkinson's and ALS. It may very well treat and eliminate type I & II diabetes.

I know this sounds too good to be true but the mechanism of action is understood and described very clearly by the world's leading authority on the metabolism of ketone bodies, Dr. Richard Veech.

I fell into this project by serendipity. It's a funny story. We are close to being able to start selling but it's very hard to make and will be very expensive initially.

The reason I think THCers may be interested is the fact that human beings all over the world have developed an intolerance to carbohydrates and in particular, a pathological inability to completely metabolize glucose. Virtually all neuro degenerative conditions and diabetes share that trait.

I don't think it's an accident. What better way to transfer wealth from individuals at the end of their lives than to be forced to be treated by the medical industrial complex?

I'm not trying to sell anything here. Currently every bottle we can make is going to researchers and influencers in the ketogenic field.

I'm sure some of you shall find the science fascinating and the road to entrepreneurship should be entertaining. If our product gets traction, I shall be stepping on some very big and powerful toes in DC. Somebody suggested my only defense shall be creating an informed and passionate community to push back when the fight starts.

I'll update from time to time if anybody is interested. For scientific info look up DrRichardVeech.com. He's by far the most brilliant man I've ever met.

So happy to be here. We rock!

Posted : October 12, 2016 12:08 PM
(@lowertopmute)
Estimable Member

Hi
You still alive???

Posted : November 24, 2021 8:06 PM
Share: