Notifications
Clear all

Dan Thomas Blogger

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@danth0mas)
Topic starter

It's been a life long dream of mine to pen a book.
I'm testing the waters in a writing sense by trying to get as many gigs as possible. I recently starting writing for a beard product company. YES I have a BEARD and am proud of it haha. Please find said blog link below for your perusal. If anybody enjoys please let me know and if anyone ( including Greg ) would like to give me the chance of writing please please get in touch.

Much love and respect to you all and THC

Dan Thomas

https://www.beardlab.com/blogs/beardblog/dan-thomas-a-day-in-the-life-of-a-bearded-man

Posted : November 19, 2016 10:33 PM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member

that's a great article, man! i need some products for my beard.. it's set to comb it & forget it. It may not be the greatest looking beard, but it's mine. Plus, my wife likes it. So does my girlfriend. 😉

Posted : December 8, 2016 7:43 PM
(@danth0mas)
Topic starter

Hey man!! Haha thanks for the comment and love what you wrote 🙂 keep it growing my bearded friend DT

Posted : December 14, 2016 10:08 PM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

I came across this by an author I like: Richard Bach:

Listen to your consciousness from twenty years in the future. Listen to the writer you will be and his or her magnificent life, listen to how she/he thanks you for not quitting today.

How brave that writer, now a memory for me, how well he lived the tests of his life!

Rejections? So what? He sent his stories and his books immediately to other publishers, until they sold.

He kept writing. He knew that I could be his future, and his unswerving tenacity then was his gift for me.

What's my gift for him? This life, the one he imagined, the one I live today, and which I share with a few million readers who still enjoy the ideas he wrote, and the ones still hidden in his future.

Posted : December 15, 2016 8:07 PM
(@danth0mas)
Topic starter

Thank you
This was wonderful to read and just what I needed
A real synchronicity
Made my day
Very much appreciated

Posted : December 16, 2016 9:10 PM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

Pleased to meet you, Dan Thomas.

Namasté,

Satya

Posted : December 17, 2016 12:20 AM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member

Dan,
are there any other articles out there that you've written? have you ever written anything related to the topics we find on thc?

Posted : December 17, 2016 4:02 PM
(@danth0mas)
Topic starter

trintdaddy wrote: Dan,
are there any other articles out there that you've written? have you ever written anything related to the topics we find on thc?

Hi! Sorry for the delayed reply - nothing conspiratorial as yet but I am currently in the process of writing a book, I am writing it in real time along with my experiences so it's taking a while but I have high hopes 🙂

Posted : January 27, 2017 12:32 AM
Share: