Is United Games a S...

Notifications
Clear all

Is United Games a Scam or the Next Big Thing?

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@attj4truth)
Topic starter

There's been a lot of buzz about United Games and their highly anticipated but somewhat secretive live sports app that is set to launch in September. So far, we know that the app will be free and will allow players to play along somehow while watching their favorite teams play live.

There are apparently going to be in-game purchases and a currency they refer to as tokens. United Games' intention is to charge $1.00 per token, of which 10 cents will be paid out to the person (affiliate) who referred or is tagged to that player.

Their business model is based on the extremely successful Candy Crush formula, with a twist. They are allowing affiliates to market the game (as much as we know about it) and the affiliate opportunity during pre-launch. When the app does launch they say they will stop allowing new affiliates to join and begin marketing solely to players while continuing to leverage their existing affiliate base.

So, is it a scam? Doubtful. Many of us have been researching the company and its founder, Natalyn Lewis, who has a very impressive resume, and things seem legit. This is a low risk investment for something that could be a total game changer, pun intended. Imagine walking into a sports bar and everyone's got their phones out playing along with whatever event is on the TV's. Is it coming to that? Well, have you heard of Pokemon Go? At this point anything is possible.

I signed up for an affiliate account just to make sure I don't miss the bus, so to speak. Here's my link. Check it out if you're so inclined.

http://www.247YesNow.com

Posted : August 11, 2016 7:28 PM
Share: