Notifications
Clear all

Great things help greatly. Help me!

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@jackswastedlife)
Topic starter

I'm going to ask for any input the lovely people of this forum land can offer.

Everyone here should recognize the upwards momentum of the cannabis industry. I'm involved with something on the forefronts of this big wave of products and services. It's all about the medibles baby. If you can avoid the high cost and low effectiveness of smoking by replacing with some infused treats and regular meals. If you're interested in this topic please message your ideas about infused foods and meals you would love to have available for you.

Invention, or hardline consumer product development, is also a passion of mine. I'm working on a few ideas that involve either sewing, wood and pulleys, 3D Printing, cigarettes, cannabis smoking devices, dog gear and play things, kid's fidget toys, storage solutions, anything else you want to talk about I'm sure it will interest me as well.

Thanks for reading and commenting guys. Hope to get active on some thoughts I have been saving for the right team.

My name is Rico Sutton. Add me on LinkedIn and send me a message there too! I love sharing connections and spotting opportunities for people.

Posted : January 18, 2017 11:14 PM
(@nateg)

Do you have a website

Posted : January 26, 2017 3:55 AM
Share: