Notifications
Clear all

Probably Demons

8 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
457 Views
(@orchid20)
Posts: 200
Estimable Member
Topic starter
 

A little while back I posted in the Explorers Club thread about some sightings at Cold Springs Reservior in NE Oregon. I wanted to see if anyone saw something similar there or anywhere else: https://thehighersideforum.com/threads/any-interesting-sights-in-washington-oregon.6070/post-17835

I'm not sure what the timeframe was for these sightings, except that they both occurred in the mid-90's while both of the witnesses still lived in the area. Both sightings were at night, by bored college kids who went there to drink or hang out. There's a pump house at the end of a long pier jutting into the reservoir. My one friend and two of the people he was there with at the time saw something that looked like a shadowy gargoyle on the far side of the pier over the water. It was about 6' tall while crouching, with folded wings and curled horns my friend thought he could see in silhouette. The color of this thing was not really black but described as "the absence of any light or reflection" - darker than black.

Another friend described the same kind of creature in the same area; this time it walked up to his car on the access road and leaned on the hood(...!) He said that he felt it was... curious. He desribed the color the same, black like the absence of light.

Cold Springs Reservoir has kind of a sketchy past for such a far-flung area: there have been at least two murders there. A young woman was the victim of a serial killer back in the 70's and a man was murdered in some sort of gangland execution - I think in the early 80's. It seems like a foul energy must permeate the place. If anyone gets curious and checks it out they'd be wise to put some epic spiritual armor on beforehand.

Lastly, a friend in Hawaii said - completely offhand in an unrelated conversation - that he saw a creature of that same description sitting on a post while he was driving along the Hana Highway on the east side of Maui. Hawaiians tend to be more superstitious, and this guy was a local, so I wasn't surprised when he told me he sped away before he could get a better look.

Thankfully, that's all I have on these things. Hopefully by now they have all gone back to where they came from.

 
Posted : August 12, 2021 1:26 AM
(@alo)
Posts: 2
New Member
 

Hm. No direct correlation here, but I did post about my one out of body/spirit world/freq shift experience probably somewhere here in Personal Encounters.

The thing that strikes me is that when I "fell through my bed" upon going to sleep, I saw everything as if it was an x ray. The light was very fluid (plasma esque) and the darkness wasn't dark, and all my brain could come up with was "lack of light". Very similar to what it sounds like your buddies saw. I saw two light beings during that experience, and there are quite likely " dark beings" on that same plane that exist outside of light.

Wild. Just thought i'd share what little relevance I have!

 
Posted : August 12, 2021 6:59 PM
(@orchid20)
Posts: 200
Estimable Member
Topic starter
 

A.Lo wrote:
The thing that strikes me is that when I "fell through my bed" upon going to sleep, I saw everything as if it was an x ray. The light was very fluid (plasma esque) and the darkness wasn't dark, and all my brain could come up with was "lack of light". Very similar to what it sounds like your buddies saw. I saw two light beings during that experience, and there are quite likely " dark beings" on that same plane that exist outside of light.

I had an experience similar to this after my mom passed away 10 years ago. I was going through this intense feeling of grief and it triggered in me what felt like falling through a black hole. In this space there was no light or sound, or felling, nothing really but this dark (absence-of-light sort of black) liquid air. I stayed there for a moment or two until I was lurched out by an intense panic; the same sort of panic I think people would have when they are drowning. When I dialed back in I had a moment or two of complete amnesia. I had to stare at the room for several seconds before I remembered where I was - which was actually the house I grew up in.

I'm not averse to thinking we are multiphase beings ourselves who just spend 99.999% of our waking life in just the one phase we are accustomed to. Maybe, in my grief, I "fell down" to the dimension that the demons call home. Or if you talked to some people, I just had a bout of sleep apnea. Maybe they are right (though it hasn't recurred in over a decade); maybe I'm right... or maybe we are all right in some way.

 
Posted : August 12, 2021 9:34 PM
(@jack_daft)
Posts: 102
Estimable Member
 

orchid20 wrote:
... or maybe we are all right in some way.

This is the heart of everything. It’s the only thing that makes any sense to me.

 
Posted : August 12, 2021 10:57 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Posts: 240
Reputable Member
 

orchid20 wrote:
Maybe, in my grief, I "fell down" to the dimension that the demons call home. Or if you talked to some people, I just had a bout of sleep apnea. Maybe they are right (though it hasn't recurred in over a decade); maybe I'm right... or maybe we are all right in some way.

I say "red", tu dice "rojo". It feels trivial for some reason, but it's not, just accurate.

Edit: "HE'S POSSESSED BY DEMONS!", "No, he simply has a chemical imbalance!"...

One side emphasizes one way of looking at reality (personal, spiritual), the other, another (mechanistic, "naturalistic"). Both are "wrong", both are impoverished when compared to true reality, but both have some truth.

My main gripe is the lovers and apostles of of the latter description is that they exclude all others, to everybody's detriment.

 
Posted : August 12, 2021 10:59 PM
(@alo)
Posts: 2
New Member
 

Reading Dr. Moody's "Making Sense of Nonsense" was difficult for various reasons, but he hits a lot of this conversation right on the head. We are all partially correct, and all partially incorrect. I too think the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Thanks for sharing that, Orchid. Very interesting.

 
Posted : August 13, 2021 11:38 AM
(@smaaaddy)
Posts: 232
Reputable Member
 

orchid20 wrote:
I had an experience similar to this after my mom passed away 10 years ago. I was going through this intense feeling of grief and it triggered in me what felt like falling through a black hole. In this space there was no light or sound, or felling, nothing really but this dark (absence-of-light sort of black) liquid air. I stayed there for a moment or two until I was lurched out by an intense panic; the same sort of panic I think people would have when they are drowning. When I dialed back in I had a moment or two of complete amnesia. I had to stare at the room for several seconds before I remembered where I was - which was actually the house I grew up in.

I'm not averse to thinking we are multiphase beings ourselves who just spend 99.999% of our waking life in just the one phase we are accustomed to. Maybe, in my grief, I "fell down" to the dimension that the demons call home. Or if you talked to some people, I just had a bout of sleep apnea. Maybe they are right (though it hasn't recurred in over a decade); maybe I'm right... or maybe we are all right in some way.

I've had this feeling of falling through my bed on the way to sleep several times, but more as a child. I don't remember the last time it happened. I remember falling and then snapping out of it and feeling panicked. But I thought that was super normal, as in everyone ex... I don't really recall being in another space though

 
Posted : August 13, 2021 1:38 PM
(@alo)
Posts: 2
New Member
 

smaddy wrote:
But I thought that was super normal, as in everyone ex... I don't really recall being in another space though

Nah girl, you're just a traveler.

 
Posted : August 13, 2021 4:09 PM
Share: