Estimable Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaNjxCQPQkk

Posted : July 2, 2021 1:01 AM
fifthcolumn
(@fifthcolumn)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

socalbeachbunny wrote:
are you just clowning my grody to the max thing!?

Naw, babe. I was riffin on it.

Gnarley!!! I was always pissed I didn't grow up in Boston and have "wicked" programmed into me at an early age.

"You ever fall... in the mud... and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Naw, of course you haven't, nobody has. It's a dumb question, Ted. Skip it."

Babe I saw Protocol in the theaters and then again workin at a video rental store. Those lines are fuckin torpedoes! Remember nothing except not to show my sole to a muslim. Was that that movie? Yeah, Goldie's all Lorna Doone. Well scored point. We're gonna hafta start countin...

Like a hawk!

Babe, they're gonna ask us to get a room here, shortly. So lemme get a few more in... (you're a fuckin doll to play with too, babe)

-yelled out the car window to a chick on the street:
"Hey bay-beee! Hey baby, don't be stuck up! Come on, I'll clear a place for ya to sit down!"

and

"You get a goddam job before sundown or we're shippin ya off to military school with the god damned Finklestien... shit... kid! Sonuvabitch!"

You are far more powerful than they will ever tell you.

Posted : July 2, 2021 4:59 AM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

fifthcolumn wrote:
"You ever fall... in the mud... and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Naw, of course you haven't, nobody has. It's a dumb question, Ted. Skip it."

I ❤️Absurd Humor

Posted : July 2, 2021 10:49 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

fifthcolumn wrote:
-yelled out the car window to a chick on the street:
"Hey bay-beee! Hey baby, don't be stuck up! Come on, I'll clear a place for ya to sit down!"

and

"You get a goddam job before sundown or we're shippin ya off to military school with the god damned Finklestien... shit... kid! Sonuvabitch!"

Definitely know this one…
It’ll come to me. …

I used to work at a video store, too!!
Once I brought home Angel Heart to watch with my Grandma. Oh man, there were some awkward scenes for watching with Grandma.
If you had to pick a movie to watch with me-what would you chose?
I have one in mind for you.

Posted : July 2, 2021 11:00 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

Btw
You’re name makes me think of this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24eT3BGxarQ

Posted : July 3, 2021 12:21 AM
fifthcolumn
(@fifthcolumn)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

There are so many amendments... Which one will I choose?

Angel Heart with Grandma!!! That's HYSTERICAL! But the real question is - did you rewind it before you took it back?

If you had to pick a movie to watch with me-what would you chose?

Ain't that just like a dame? Wander into my perfectly fine masculine prick-waving competition and feminize it! HA! She knows she's beaten. She's seen the mad skillz. So she has to alter the game board to get her leg up on me. And fuck, she knows how to do it REALLY WELL.

The question requires some clarification, madam. The answer would depend entirely on my intent.

If my intent was to get in your pants, I'd play it safe and sure. Eliminate variables that might interfere with the main objective. The most solid way to do that would probably be to go with the absurd humor. The Naked Gun.

After that would be Army of Darkness. "That's just what we call pillow talk, baby."

But honestly, babe...

If you'd allow me to have my way with ya, I'd try to answer the Age Old Question. I'd sit ya down in fronna 2 or 3 carefully selected Three Stooges episodes and try to figure out why women can't appreciate the pinnacle of true comedic genius.

But you got me fuckin intrigued, babe. What movie would you pick for me?

Posted : July 3, 2021 1:58 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

Wtf?
I love Three Stooges!

My movie choice for entertaining you would be Repo Man with Harry Dean Stanton and Emilio Estevez.

Posted : July 3, 2021 4:21 PM
fifthcolumn
(@fifthcolumn)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

socalbeachbunny wrote:
I love Three Stooges!

You lie through your TEETH, woman!!!

EVERYONE KNOWS UNICORNS DON'T EX-

Really, dude?

I never saw Repo Man, but I've had buddies who've quoted it to me and told me to see it. I actually thought about seeking it out recently. That's an interesting pick, babe. I'm gonna hafta check it out.

Posted : July 3, 2021 10:13 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

Nyuk nyuk nyuk

oh yeah, love ‘em.
I used to watch when I was a youngster with my grandparents. Very fond memories.

Posted : July 4, 2021 12:56 AM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

Also… Army of Darkness is a great choice!
I’ve actually been wanting to see that again recently. It’s been a lifetime since I last saw it.

Posted : July 5, 2021 1:38 AM
fifthcolumn
(@fifthcolumn)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

socalbeachbunny wrote:
Also… Army of Darkness is a great choice!

Hey! I scored ok for the feminine portion! Sweet!

Hey babe- my fuckin life got so weird lately. I think I gotta bail out of the game. Babe, I had a DAMNED GOOD TIME with you. You helped me figure some things out, too. Thank you so much for this, Bunny. Restored some of my faith in humanity.

Posted : July 5, 2021 5:14 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

fifthcolumn wrote:
Hey! I scored ok for the feminine portion! Sweet!

Hey babe- my fuckin life got so weird lately. I think I gotta bail out of the game. Babe, I had a DAMNED GOOD TIME with you. You helped me figure some things out, too. Thank you so much for this, Bunny. Restored some of my faith in humanity.

@fifthcolumn
Thanks for the laughs. What a fun game it was.
See ya around!
Muah!!

Posted : July 5, 2021 6:38 PM
Teratiodllama
(@teratiodllama)
Eminent Member

When my wife tells me that I need to speak with more humans I usually reply with “why all they do is talk in quotes from shows/movies I’ve never seen?”
thanks for giving me more ammo, to be able to stay out in the garden, woods, and water. Hahaha

Posted : July 7, 2021 8:50 PM
Page 5 / 5
Share: