Notifications
Clear all

Are there any counter studies on masks?

16 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@andrew79)

mj-francs wrote:
Struggling with getting my child excused from mask wearing due to a speech issue and skin condition. have not been able to find anything other than mainstream narrative. Now her doctor has dropped out from advocating for her health. If anyone has seen any study please let me know I am researching as much as I can. Dealing with schools is scary as we are on waiting lists for several home schools. the struggle is real!

I might be a little late to the game but go to "Last American vagabond" Ryan Christian does great work, all sourced. Under the 'daily wrap ups' there are a collection of peer reviewed mask studies and it is shown, in "their" own paradigm, how ineffective and actually harmful masks can be in some cases in regards to bacteria and the like. Even the CDC prior to 20/20 (when everything changed including definitions) concluded a cloth mask study as "statistically insignificant in preventing the spread of influenza like illness" I think they even used the word coronaviruses'.... Anyway, you wont have to quote any "fringe anti-science conspiracy theory sites" which is why I like his sources, hence the aforementioned "their own paradigm."

Posted : December 29, 2021 12:42 PM
Page 2 / 2
Share: