Notifications
Clear all

New Dad joining The HigherSide + to Dig Deeper into the mysteries and de-program the mind further.

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Who_else_TR
(@who_else_tr)
Topic starter

Decided to finally pull the trigger and support Greg financially after he recently shared about starting his fatherhood journey.

I had my first daughter in May of last year in the prime time lockdown mass-hysteria madness and THC helped me navigate the escalating biosecurity state. Becoming a "dad" has been a profound life-changing experience for me. We had a home birth and have chosen a complete natural pediatrician to avoid as much medical intervention as possible. A lot of guests of the THC have helped challenged my prior misunderstandings of the world and backed up my natural instincts as I bear this new responsibility of taking care and raise this wonderful new human we call "P".

My wife, daughter, and I lived in Indianapolis, IN but moved further out of the city in the last few months to avoid the harsh lockdowns and mandates of city living. I'm fortunate to run my own creative content studio and being self-employed have avoided any pressure to get the jab. The new smaller town I moved to lifted the mask mandates long ago and currently the gym I go to is not requiring and "Vax" Proofs.

Looking forward to being more involved in this community and catching up on all the second-hour segments I've missed out on.

Some of my favorite guests of the show:
Ras Ben
Gordon White
Adam Curry (Big Time No Agenda Show listener)
Alison McDowell
Crowe777

Topics I'm most interested in:
Secret Societies
Indigenous Cultures
Healthy Living
Animism
Behavioral Sciences
Hidden History
Buddhism & Meditation

Posted : August 10, 2021 1:12 PM
(@alogan)

Sweet, glad to have ya! Have you listened to the Ras Ben & Michael Wann broadcasts? They're called From the 40th Parallel. Haven't checked them out myself but they are both heavy hitters and my favorites.

Also, have you experimented with baby sign language? I've asked buddies if they'd try it for years and finally more people are on board. A new buddy has a 10 month old and says it's been a game changer. At 6 months he had a kid who could tell him "more" of stuff he liked, "outside" when he wanted to play, "water", "bathroom", etc etc. Super cool stuff.

Anyway, peace be Higherside Chatter! And enjoy all that sweet, sweet content behind the well deserved pay wall.

Posted : August 10, 2021 11:26 PM
Who_else_TR
(@who_else_tr)
Topic starter

Thanks for the welcom A.Lo, haven’t checked out from 40th parallel but thanks for recommendation. Just found it on YT doesn’t seam like they have an audio version but will def add that to the list after I get through binging some of these second half of THC shows.

We actually just started the baby sign language stuff. She’s pretty verbal already so tends to go more sounds than signs but we’ve had some success with “eat” and “drink”.

A.Lo wrote:
Sweet, glad to have ya! Have you listened to the Ras Ben & Michael Wann broadcasts? They're called From the 40th Parallel. Haven't checked them out myself but they are both heavy hitters and my favorites.

Also, have you experimented with baby sign language? I've asked buddies if they'd try it for years and finally more people are on board. A new buddy has a 10 month old and says it's been a game changer. At 6 months he had a kid who could tell him "more" of stuff he liked, "outside" when he wanted to play, "water", "bathroom", etc etc. Super cool stuff.

Anyway, peace be Higherside Chatter! And enjoy all that sweet, sweet content behind the well deserved pay wall.

Posted : August 12, 2021 9:42 AM
Who_else_TR
(@who_else_tr)
Topic starter

A.Lo wrote:
Sweet, glad to have ya! Have you listened to the Ras Ben & Michael Wann broadcasts? They're called From the 40th Parallel.

Bro, thank you so much for recommending the "from the 40th parallel" show with Ras Ben & Michael Wann.

After watching a few episodes I was curious about where this "40th parallel" runs through in the state I live in (Indiana) and the synchronicity is nuts. The small town in Indiana that I moved to after escaping the city of Indianapolis is on the 40th parallel and has a mound build by the Adena and the Hopewell people. Anderson, IN =
40.1053° N, 85.6803° W.

Living on an Energetic lay line. Crazy.

Posted : September 7, 2021 10:34 AM
(@alogan)

Nice! Good for you, man. And glad it helped. I found some ley lines running through my home (NW Montana) as well. Now we just gotta harness that shit and power up ourselves, our friends, and our family. I'm sending them light whether they want it or not 😉

Posted : September 8, 2021 2:02 PM
(@alogan)

Also, sick move. Congrats on getting out of the city. I'd love to see a picture of that mound near you and any local lore you've heard!

Posted : September 8, 2021 2:03 PM
Who_else_TR
(@who_else_tr)
Topic starter

A.Lo wrote:
Also, sick move. Congrats on getting out of the city. I'd love to see a picture of that mound near you and any local lore you've heard!

Yeah, bru! Went and visited a month or so ago before I even considered the "40th parallel" connection. Took my daughter with me so didn't really have free hands for photos but here are some from google.

Hopping to go back take some pictures and do some more research soon. From what I learned while there last time, they believe it was more of a celestial calendar mound where they cleared the area of trees to the horizon and used the connection between the mound, an exterior mound earth wall with divits and recesions and what seemed like random polls buried in the mound to tell significant dates in the celestial year via alignment of the stars and planets. The Park guide said they are still doing research on it but believe tribes/families would gather at the mound to celebrate holidays and practice certain rituals for fertility and harvests. There are multiple smaller mounds around the main mounds, where they would bury things to communicate with the land, things like dear bones, and certain crops were buried in layers to wish for the land to return greater quantities of that in the following celestial year.

Descendants of the Miami tribe still come back to the mound in the summer solitics and do a day long drum ceremony can't wait to attend that next year.

Posted : September 9, 2021 2:23 PM
(@weirdopro)

Dude that’s crazy, looks really cool. I was born in Indiana. I have relatives in Anderson and never heard of anything like that in the area. Goes to show you how much mystery is all around us. Good on you for exposing your little one to some of the magic of the ancient ones.

Posted : September 14, 2021 4:17 AM
Share: