Notifications
Clear all

Howdy Higersiders, from sunny southern Georgia!

11 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@danthemanifestor)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi everyone. I decided to ditch Patreon and switch over to the real THC+. Happy I did, because now I get to chat with you fine folk. Much love and endless abundance to you all.

Posted : August 6, 2021 11:17 AM
(@alogan)

Nice move! We gotta make the new social circles we crave. Btw, great handle and can't wait to hear the Danifesto.

Peace!

Posted : August 6, 2021 6:37 PM
(@danthemanifestor)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

A.Lo wrote:
Nice move! We gotta make the new social circles we crave. Btw, great handle and can't wait to hear the Danifesto.

Peace!

Thanks A.Lo! We gotta create what we want in this realm. The Danifesto is an ever changing work in progress, but I will drop the breadcrumbs as I receive them 😉

Posted : August 6, 2021 7:10 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

The Danifesto!! Lol I love it!
so you’re a manifestor, eh? It’s a beautiful thing. Manifesting is a favorite thing of mine.

I’m on Long Island, NY but heading to GA in October for an ayahuasca ceremony. So excited!!

@A.Lo I heard your orb call! (Was that you?) What a trip! How did you feel when that one came up close?

Posted : August 7, 2021 11:23 AM
(@alogan)

socalbeachbunny wrote:

I’m on Long Island, NY but heading to GA in October for an ayahuasca ceremony. So excited!!

Dang. Ya I need to do this. Gotta find a shaman up north. Any sort of network app for that? ShamanNearU or anything of the like? lol

socalbeachbunny wrote:
I heard your orb call! (Was that you?) What a trip! How did you feel when that one came up close?

And yes! That was me and it was wild. I used to have repeating dreams of light beings (which until recently I didn't connect with my first and only astral travel where I saw the same beings) It felt very similar to that, but somehow I knew it was unrelated.

Definitely felt the tight squeeze in my gut that something wasn't right, but didn't feel a supernatural fear. Because since I had my first OBE, I've kinda just known when something is alive and acting on its own. Idk. Very wild experience and I'm thankful for it.

Posted : August 7, 2021 1:21 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

A.Lo wrote:
Dang. Ya I need to do this. Gotta find a shaman up north. Any sort of network app for that? ShamanNearU or anything of the like? lol

Wouldn’t that be nice!? Haha I know of no sites like that. Perhaps you could get in touch with the place I’m heading to and see if they know of a network. I’m sure they are out there but they don’t really advertise, lol.
https://templeofumi.org/
And hooray for OBEs and visits from other dimensions!! I’ve had a few experiences that I cherish.

Posted : August 7, 2021 1:36 PM
(@danthemanifestor)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

socalbeachbunny wrote:
The Danifesto!! Lol I love it!
so you’re a manifestor, eh? It’s a beautiful thing. Manifesting is a favorite thing of mine.

Thanks so much! According to human design, I'm a generator, but I think the power of manifestation is something that might be accessible to all of us.

socalbeachbunny wrote:

That's incredible. I hope you have a grand and meaningful experience. Thank you for sharing the link to your ayahuasca connection. It's something I've been interested in for a long time, and now I have a connect.

Also - hearing that you're from Long Island is giving me some nostalgic feelings and also a little homesickness. Maybe have a slice/deli sandwich/local fav food, and when you do, think of me and say "fuhgettaboutit!" Send those NY vibes my way.

Posted : August 8, 2021 10:57 AM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

danthemanifestor wrote:
Also - hearing that you're from Long Island is giving me some nostalgic feelings and also a little homesickness. Maybe have a slice/deli sandwich/local fav food, and when you do, think of me and say "fuhgettaboutit!" Send those NY vibes my way.

I’m having an egg sammy on an everything bagel right now! Sending ny vibes to you’se guys rn

Posted : August 9, 2021 1:01 AM
(@danthemanifestor)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

YESSSS Perfect timing!

Posted : August 9, 2021 1:03 AM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

danthemanifestor wrote:
YESSSS Perfect timing!

Wellll that post was actually from breakfast this morning but I didn’t post it then cuz I got distracted by the buttery goodness. Lol

Posted : August 9, 2021 1:06 AM
(@danthemanifestor)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

lol the moment I received you message was perfect. Might have to make me a bacon egg n cheese on everything soon. Yous guys have a good night, eh?

Posted : August 9, 2021 1:57 AM
Share: