Notifications
Clear all

Hello brothers and sisters

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@cvp_213)
Topic starter

I'm very grateful to have found this community, and look forward to meeting like minded people, discovering truth, and being part of something that I feel is special. With that said, I am asking for a resource reference relating to cyber security and privacy. I purchased Conrad Jaeger's "How to defeat the NSA and other Snoopers"; however, it was released in 2013 and thought that someone might have a more recent resource, if so, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance--Much love, C.

Posted : January 30, 2021 4:33 PM
(@raizok)

Hey C, welcome aboard! I just signed up myself a few minutes ago.

I think a good resource for you is this book here :

Extreme Privacy: What It Takes to Disappear https://www.amazon.com/Extreme-Privacy-Takes-Disappear-America/dp/1093757620

Pricey but worth it! It's a big book loaded with everything. Fairly recent (2019) as well

Posted : January 31, 2021 4:54 AM
(@ahctives)
Eminent Member

Another great stop would be any and all over Whitney Webb’s work! Checkout unlimited hangout and her many appearances on multiple shows. She breaks down the cyber game, the corporate influence and many of the spy related topics. She has deep deep dives into Silicon Valley and their deep state ties.

Posted : February 2, 2021 12:42 AM
yann
 yann
(@yann)
Trusted Member

Hi!

I'm a new member myself… 🙂

I enjoyed The age of surveillance capitalism and I've heard Surveillance Valley: The Secret Military History of the Internet is even better but haven't read it yet.

Hope that helps!

Posted : February 2, 2021 8:58 PM
Share: