Notifications
Clear all

G'Day from Downunder

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@downunderet)
Topic starter

First time I've posted and just wanted to say hello. I live in the land downunder about two hours drive north of Sydney. I am a long time member of Dr. Joseph P. Farrell' web site and was wondering if there are any other members here.

Posted : January 12, 2020 11:49 PM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

Not a member of that site, but I do read it from time to time as Dr. Farrell always has some interesting hot takes on current events.

Are you up on the central coast? How's things looking up there?

Posted : January 14, 2020 1:42 AM
(@downunderet)
Topic starter

rani wrote: Not a member of that site, but I do read it from time to time as Dr. Farrell always has some interesting hot takes on current events.

Are you up on the central coast? How's things looking up there?

Central Coast is fine, where are you ???

Posted : January 14, 2020 3:40 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

I'm in Vic.

Possibly an odd question, but how is the sky looking up there these days?

Posted : January 20, 2020 9:03 PM
(@downunderet)
Topic starter

rani wrote: I'm in Vic.

Possibly an odd question, but how is the sky looking up there these days?

Clear skies, we are over the worst of it. I know we spoke about Dr. Joseph P. Farrell, but I think you should take another look at him. He is without doubt one of the best authors of our time, my suggestion is to read some of his books, but the problem is, where to start. What kind of books have you been reading ??? or what authors do you like ??

Posted : January 20, 2020 9:17 PM
(@littlebird)

downunderet wrote: First time I've posted and just wanted to say hello. I live in the land downunder about two hours drive north of Sydney. I am a long time member of Dr. Joseph P. Farrell' web site and was wondering if there are any other members here.

downunderet wrote: Central Coast is fine, where are you ???

downunderet wrote: First time I've posted and just wanted to say hello. I live in the land downunder about two hours drive north of Sydney. I am a long time member of Dr. Joseph P. Farrell' web site and was wondering if there are any other members here.

Hi! I’m in Byron Shire. Not in Farrells group but i have listened to his shows here.

Posted : January 22, 2020 3:53 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

downunderet wrote: Clear skies, we are over the worst of it. I know we spoke about Dr. Joseph P. Farrell, but I think you should take another look at him. He is without doubt one of the best authors of our time, my suggestion is to read some of his books, but the problem is, where to start. What kind of books have you been reading ??? or what authors do you like ??

I don't disagree that Dr Farrell is an excellent metaphysical and geopolitical analyst. It's just that his areas of research tend to be towards the 'deep state using mega-tech to kill us all' and I am more of a 'natural technologies to empower the individual/community' person.

Posted : January 31, 2020 12:15 AM
Share: