Clear all

Aye, I am the Mammoth

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
mammoth
(@mammoth)
Topic starter

And I'm glad to be in the Plus forum! Found the podcast last year and was a Patreon supporter for a while but didn't realize Plus was way fuckin' cooler. Really into the tarot/astrology side of things, conspiracies (the CIA involved real ones, as in the ones that can be supported by lots of evidence and shit. Not taking the piss out of UFOs or aliens or mudfloods or things of that nature they just aren't my personal cup of tea), and the Health podcasts as well.
I've got my own YouTube channel where I've been making sketches a long time. I recently made a video about Epstein https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLjoJhMD2No and I emailed Greg bout this but yea I've been perusing his podcast lately trying to find a new idea or rabbit hole to grab me for this next video. Been doing a lot of reading about Tarot and will prob go deeper there. I know Greg did a podcast with someone who did his birth chart, does anyone know which one that one is? Sometimes a bit tough to find specific podcasts when you're digging through his catalog.
Also if anyone has any other suggestions of old THC+ episodes I should check out, lmk!

Posted : January 13, 2020 5:51 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Welcome on the forum!
Great that you’ve got your own gig going. as for the previous episodes on astrology/tarot, I wonder if it wasn’t Austin Coppock?

Posted : January 13, 2020 10:08 PM
mammoth
(@mammoth)
Topic starter

Cool, will check that one! Thanks!

Posted : January 13, 2020 11:19 PM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

Naw, I'm pretty sure that one was by a guy called like, Robert Jordan or something, and his website is now defunct.

However, the Robert Bonomo one on Tarot is a lot of fun. Other personal favs are

Eileen Day McKusick, most of the Gordon White's, Joseph Farrell, Ras Ben, Gerald Pollack, Chris Knowles, Carl Abrahamson, Dr Steven Skinner, Jacob Liberman, Judith Vary Baker, Marty Leeds, Massimo Mazzucco, Russell Targ and Silvie Ivanowa.

sorry - I've probably mangled a few spellings...

Oh, and natch, you should listen to all the episodes from our own resident Shamangineer. : )

Posted : January 14, 2020 2:02 AM
mammoth
(@mammoth)
Topic starter

rani wrote: Naw, I'm pretty sure that one was by a guy called like, Robert Jordan or something, and his website is now defunct.

However, the Robert Bonomo one on Tarot is a lot of fun. Other personal favs are

Eileen Day McKusick, most of the Gordon White's, Joseph Farrell, Ras Ben, Gerald Pollack, Chris Knowles, Carl Abrahamson, Dr Steven Skinner, Jacob Liberman, Judith Vary Baker, Marty Leeds, Massimo Mazzucco, Russell Targ and Silvie Ivanowa.

sorry - I've probably mangled a few spellings...

Oh, and natch, you should listen to all the episodes from our own resident Shamangineer. : )

Thanks! I've already heard the Bonomo one and watched his documentary, it was awesome. Will check out some of the others!

Posted : January 14, 2020 2:11 PM
Share: