12 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

https://www.rt.com/usa/520313-nasa-migrant-children-assistance/

This headline from today has red flags all over: NASA is being tasked with taking care of children detained at detention centers.
I just find it odd given that detention centres have a bad rep for psychologically and physically abusing children, now our esoteric rocket scientists are being called to help.
Or maybe they're being shipped in outer-space for some intergalactic slave trade? Who knows..:confused:
This is not to mention that according to this article (and elsewhere), the numbers of migrants crossing the border under creepy Joe's administration is breaking all-time records.

Thought it was worth sharing. What say you?

Edit 8/4/21: As if on cue, this piece comes out about Texas Gov. Abott speaking out on the abuses going on at these detention centers..:rolleyes:

Posted : April 7, 2021 11:35 AM
(@jack_daft)
Estimable Member

National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

I mean, why would you assume that they aren’t qualified in childcare?

At it’s least suspicious outlook, don’t these employees of the United States have something more pertinent to their profession to do?

Or does the Jack Parsons legacy have deeper roots and more substantial traction than we know?

Posted : April 7, 2021 10:46 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/04/investigative-reports/military-bases-housing-migrant-children-plagued-by-serial-sexual-abuse-claims/

This latest article by Whitney Webb highlights the nefarious activities that take place within military bases where these migrant children are housed.
talk about creating the perfect mexican joker..

Posted : April 17, 2021 6:55 AM
(@marka_blabla)

https://nypost.com/2021/03/27/us-dropping-fbi-fingerprint-tests-for-caregivers-at-migrant-facilities/

No big deal just dropping fingerprinting of caregivers for undocumented children.

Posted : April 28, 2021 2:25 PM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

enjoypolo wrote:
https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/04/investigative-reports/military-bases-housing-migrant-children-plagued-by-serial-sexual-abuse-claims/

This latest article by Whitney Webb highlights the nefarious activities that take place within military bases where these migrant children are housed.
talk about creating the perfect mexican joker..

Our military defending child abuse and pedophilia. Sickening.

Throughout this detainment of migrants (illegal or otherwise), I’ve been wondering if any of the closed Walmart’s are being used for this purpose. It was such a big deal back then with lots of youtubers posting videos from within and outside of the stores being closed. I remember one that used a drone to show barbed wire placed aground the perimeter of the buildings. I find it curious that nobody is talking about it now since the closed Walmart’s aren’t being used to house rounded-up conservatives as was the fear at the time. Have you heard any recent info about these stores?

Posted : May 8, 2021 5:38 PM
(@grapeypear)

This is so gross. Has anyone heard anything new about this? The barbed wire Walmart thing is disturbing. I’m sure this is unrelated, but I’m remembering that last month or so the Walmart in my California town completely removed everything from behind the building. Those massive trash bins the size of shipping Containers, Pallets, shelving and racks, shopping carts, garden center overflow or trash, compacted boxes, etc - all the normal things you’d see behind any Walmart - were just missing all of a sudden. It was surprisingly noticeable and definitely weird.

Posted : June 23, 2021 9:29 AM
(@emghee22)
Eminent Member

Hello guys!

So to refresh the subject now that a few months have let this whole debacle unfold... what say ye of the fact that none of these detainees are required to be poked with experimental chems and how come no one on tv ever brings up the fact that the facilities themselves are over 700% capacity?

Pray we discuss the missing 5000 children from said "detention camps"? Would it be safe to say that they're now just another number in human trafficking stats?

Why isn't the US's biggest humanitarian crisis beyond what it did during the 2nd World War with the Japanese, why, why why?

Cos body bags are far more cost effective. 😉

Posted : September 18, 2021 12:05 AM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member

I think these people should stay (or be sent back to) their own countries. We've got enough problems as is w/o importing more poor foreigners...

signature

Posted : September 18, 2021 2:02 AM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

This may sound kind of wacky, but if I wanted to go all out with disaster capitalizing on a country, I would first infiltrate, blackmail or otherwise compromise its government (looks like that box has been checked!), and then covertly bring in a mercenary foreign army - along with those trafficked for other reasons - through the trojan horse of open borders and a lax immigration policy.

Posted : September 18, 2021 11:54 AM
(@emghee22)
Eminent Member

orchid20 wrote:
This may sound kind of wacky, but if I wanted to go all out with disaster capitalizing on a country, I would first infiltrate, blackmail or otherwise compromise its government (looks like that box has been checked!), and then covertly bring in a mercenary foreign army - along with those trafficked for other reasons - through the trojan horse of open borders and a lax immigration policy.

The mercenary army pretending to be destitute illegal immigrants is the scariest bit in my honest opinion. ha!

Posted : September 18, 2021 3:58 PM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

orchid20 wrote:

Or perhaps this is, in part, one of the tentacles towards creating the coming shortages by not just turning away migrant farm workers but holding them indefinitely to ensure they can’t come in to work the fields. Much more effective than repeatedly blocking an individual’s attempts at entering the country. Bringing cheap labor into the US has historically been the reason for lax boarders & turning a blind eye to enforcement of illegal immigrant laws IMO.
That it gives effortless acquisition of children to supply those deranged fucks is icing on the cake.

Posted : October 1, 2021 4:30 PM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

EmGhee22 wrote:
Hello guys!

So to refresh the subject now that a few months have let this whole debacle unfold... what say ye of the fact that none of these detainees are required to be poked with experimental chems and how come no one on tv ever brings up the fact that the facilities themselves are over 700% capacity?

Pray we discuss the missing 5000 children from said "detention camps"? Would it be safe to say that they're now just another number in human trafficking stats?

Why isn't the US's biggest humanitarian crisis beyond what it did during the 2nd World War with the Japanese, why, why why?

Cos body bags are far more cost effective. 😉

It’s possible there’s been a deal made between the US & Mexico to not give them the jab. Or I think it’s more likely financial. There’s nobody to pay for the shots. But speaking of deals, why isn’t Mexico putting up a big stink about their citizens being held captive or more importantly, demanding action on the missing children?

Posted : October 1, 2021 4:38 PM
Share: