Spooky2

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@harpoonharry)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

G'day All,
Just wanted to see if anyone has every used a Rife styled machine or variants. I'm really interested in frequency based healing.
I'm tired of the pill / tablet prescribing self licking ice cream that is modern medicine.
Keen to hear first hand accounts from people that have used it.
Thanks,
Harry

Posted : July 25, 2021 2:45 AM
(@kjahsdkfha)
Trusted Member

Hi ::) I'm not familiar with the Rife machine, but I have a chronic pain condition that doesn't respond to pain medicine so meditation and relaxation techniques are the only real option for relief. I also make electronic music and use production software so I decided to try and whip up some "medicine" - and so far I've had great results! The track I made is 20 minutes long and moves from an alpha state to theta and back to alpha with isochronic tones and solfeggio frequencies mixed in. When I'm having a flare up the track seems to change how I perceive the pain which allows my body to relax reducing the spasms and the other painful junk. It's pretty neat!
-Jessica

Posted : July 25, 2021 5:01 AM
(@sketchdoubt)

AlienneSlam wrote:
Hi ::) I'm not familiar with the Rife machine, but I have a chronic pain condition that doesn't respond to pain medicine so meditation and relaxation techniques are the only real option for relief. I also make electronic music and use production software so I decided to try and whip up some "medicine" - and so far I've had great results! The track I made is 20 minutes long and moves from an alpha state to theta and back to alpha with isochronic tones and solfeggio frequencies mixed in. When I'm having a flare up the track seems to change how I perceive the pain which allows my body to relax reducing the spasms and the other painful junk. It's pretty neat!
-Jessica

Hi Jessica! I’m an audio engineer for a living and also tinker with electronic music via ableton. Could you give me some pointers on how to create tracks utilizing the solfeggio frequencies? I’ve mostly only tried tuning my stringed instruments to A432Hz. I’ve been fascinated by the powers of different frequencies for years but have never delved into incorporating them into the musical playground. Any help would be much appreciated!

Posted : July 27, 2021 5:59 PM
(@sketchdoubt)

I should also add that I’m interested in learning more about a rife machine.

Posted : July 27, 2021 8:46 PM
(@kjahsdkfha)
Trusted Member

Yes, for sure! I haven't made frequency music for too long but I'm more than happy to share what I've picked up so far. I like to tune Ableton to either 432Hz or 528Hz. To make a solfeggio frequency I create a midi track and use a sine wave generator to set the frequency. It plays underneath the pads/strings, and personally, I noticed a big jump in pain relief once I added 174Hz and 147Hz frequencies to my mix. If you're into binaural beats or isochronic tones (my personal favorite) here is a free e-book I found that explains how to make them. I have Ableton standard and it doesn't have Operator so I came up with a crude way of making binaural beats - if you're interested in hearing how that works (it should be workable in any DAW) I'm happy to explain the process as well but I won't bore you otherwise. 🙂 Hope this helps!

https://www.subaqueousmusic.com/creating_binaural_beats/

Posted : July 28, 2021 1:12 AM
Share: