Notifications
Clear all

Valery Uvarov

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@brngrc)
Topic starter

This guy was interviewed on Earth Ancients, and I was thinking "Greg needs to interview this guy", since the host of Earth Ancients really doesnt know how to make the right questions...

You can have a listen here

https://www.earthancients.com/?portfolio=valery-uvarov-my-conversation-with-an-alien

and you know there are a lot more questions to be asked...

Posted : October 4, 2019 12:03 PM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

Yeah, I didn't even hear the interview yet, but the bio got my attention

"Dr Valery Uvarov is the head of the Department of UFO Research, Palaeosciences and Palaeotechnology of the National Security Academy of Russia, and has devoted more than 15 years to ufology as well as to the study of the legacy of ancient civilizations."

Nice find!

Posted : October 5, 2019 3:37 AM
(@brngrc)
Topic starter

rani wrote: Yeah, I didn't even hear the interview yet, but the bio got my attention

"Dr Valery Uvarov is the head of the Department of UFO Research, Palaeosciences and Palaeotechnology of the National Security Academy of Russia, and has devoted more than 15 years to ufology as well as to the study of the legacy of ancient civilizations."

Nice find!

Well, he claims to have had several UFO encounters. The host, Cliff was so dumbfounded that he couldnt really articulate any real questions, or any sort of follow up to the claims.

He does seem legit though, so it sounded interesting, if someone would just make the right questions..

Posted : October 9, 2019 1:54 PM
Share: