Josh Del Sol: stopp...

Notifications
Clear all

Josh Del Sol: stopping 5G : IMPORTANT! Pls read!!!

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

You guys, this is huge.

https://the5gsummit.com

Josh Del Sol, one of the legends behind the 'Take back your power' movement, has just upped the stakes in a big big way in the fight against 5G.

He has recently held a summit on 5G gathering expert testimony from doctors scientists and lawyers. It's like, 60 bucks to access all the talks, and well worth it, if you can spare the cash. Seriously, so many amazing perspectives, solid advice and empowering knowledge.

What is most exciting is the legal aspect he has brought to the fore. Together with top legal counsel from Australia, they have put together a template that puts the Telcos on notice that they are liable to be charged with assault and damages from their wireless infrastructure. This attacks them from both the company liability and PERSONAL liability of the c-level staff. Since none of the big insurers ( Swiss Re, Lloyds etc) will touch 5G and have in fact flagged it as a high level, short terms risk to businesses, the telcos are totally left naked.

They have laid out a step by step legal challenge to the telcos that challenges them in the local, civil sphere (low risk for you) but has wide ranging repercussions in the CRIMINAL sphere for them (very high risk for them!). It also shows councils how to use local abatement orders to remove or block installations. It puts the power back into local hands.

Raymond Broomhall QC, the legal powerhouse who constructed this action has already blocked or removed over 2000 5G and 4G/LTE installations.

This legal challenge works in Australia, US, Canada, UK (and I guess all Commonwealth countries) and also applies to wi-fi in schools and hospitals etc.

I would love to get Josh on as a guest as he would be able to lay it out for the people.

Even if he doesn't get on the show, people, come on! Let's spam all our networks with this! This is how we spank 'em! I don't even think we'd have to actually have to take them to court, I think with a tsunami of liability notices, they would turn tail and run.

BOOM GOES THE LEGAL DYNAMITE!!

Posted : September 6, 2019 2:25 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

rani wrote: You guys, this is huge.

Josh Del Sol, one of the legends behind the 'Take back your power' movement, has just upped the stakes in a big big way in the fight against 5G.

He has recently held a summit on 5G gathering expert testimony from doctors scientists and lawyers. It's like, 60 bucks to access all the talks, and well worth it, if you can spare the cash. Seriously, so many amazing perspectives, solid advice and empowering knowledge.

What is most exciting is the legal aspect he has brought to the fore. Together with top legal counsel from Australia, they have put together a template that puts the Telcos on notice that they are liable to be charged with assault and damages from their wireless infrastructure. This attacks them from both the company liability and PERSONAL liability of the c-level staff. Since none of the big insurers ( Swiss Re, Lloyds etc) will touch 5G and have in fact flagged it as a high level, short terms risk to businesses, the telcos are totally left naked.

They have laid out a step by step legal challenge to the telcos that challenges them in the local, civil sphere (low risk for you) but has wide ranging repercussions in the CRIMINAL sphere for them (very high risk for them!). It also shows councils how to use local abatement orders to remove or block installations. It puts the power back into local hands.

Raymond Broomhall QC, the legal powerhouse who constructed this action has already blocked or removed over 2000 5G and 4G/LTE installations.

This legal challenge works in Australia, US, Canada, UK (and I guess all Commonwealth countries) and also applies to wi-fi in schools and hospitals etc.

I would love to get Josh on as a guest as he would be able to lay it out for the people.

Even if he doesn't get on the show, people, come on! Let's spam all our networks with this! This is how we spank 'em! I don't even think we'd have to actually have to take them to court, I think with a tsunami of liability notices, they would turn tail and run.

Thanks for sharing this. I’ll share this around me, great idea! And yeah, second the guest suggestion for a show.

Funny thing, I read yesterday about T-Mobile halting 5G deployment across 15 states due to lawsuits (unrelated to health concerns, but still). Things are moving in the right direction!

https://marketrealist.com/2019/09/tmobile-halts-5g-buildout-pending-pending-sprint-merger/

Posted : September 6, 2019 8:17 AM
(@3slinger)

Max Igan did a show with Broomhall, and from that show I definitely agree that this is a productive approach that more and more and more people need to be aware of and take action on. Thank you for this suggestion!

Posted : September 27, 2019 2:40 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Great Update

Serious legal team in the U.S. has taken on the massive accounting scandal that has allowed the roll out of the wireless network. This case has already had it's 'standing' in court (assessment as to whether there is a case to answer) and allegedly there was basically little to no push back from the telCo's, which means the case will go ahead on the DC circuit.

We are talking TRILLIONS of dollars over a decades worth of shady accounting that is being revealed. These 'lost' trillions have partially gone to the wireless build out, and the rest has been swallowed up in corporate jets, cigars and hookers.

Full details, inc a very thorough discussion can be found here:

https://home.solari.com/hero-of-the-week-february-03-2020-josh-de-sol-and-the-irregulators/

Posted : February 6, 2020 11:41 PM
(@harpoonharry)
Trusted Member

rani wrote: You guys, this is huge.

This is brilliant,thanks

Posted : April 8, 2020 2:21 AM
Share: