Fiona Barnett :: All about Pedo/Satanic/MKultra

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
ttsoares
(@ttsoares)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

https://fionabarnettblog.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/eyes-wide-open-_fiona-barnett_first-edition_august-2019.pdf

I am just perusing it now and my jaw is in the floor...

It is big but, just search for JASON and you will not be able to stop reading !!

Posted : September 6, 2019 1:19 PM
ttsoares
(@ttsoares)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Please: Just read page 187 !!!

Posted : September 6, 2019 4:43 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

ttsoares wrote: Please: Just read page 187 !!!

That's the kind of "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" scenario I would've liked to watch in theatres.. far from it unfortunately. But you can hardly ask a thief to write about his own incriminating stories.

How do you find the book? I haven't personally read it, although I did read her previous blog posts at length when I was digging this sort of material previously.

It's hard to take-in sort-of stuff, and I would personally suggest people to be careful with this type of material. This type of high-octane knowledge, while useful and necessary at some point in the awakening journey, can be detrimental to some people's psychological health. Wasn't our favourite host's close friend similarly affected by such an affliction?
All I'm saying to people out there, is consume it with moderation and keeping a cool-head. Either way, it'll induce traumas if only by reading about it.

With that caveat put aside, I find her testimony of witnessing "Dr Green" (Joseph Mengele, aka Angel of Death) in the US post-WWII quite fascinating, for she vindicated, I think Cathy O'Brian, who also witnessed him in her experiences. This is top-of-the-food-chain Nazi criminal enjoying the luxury life in the USA. Anyway, it's one deep rabbit hole for sure..

PS: I just stumbled upon the part where its describing military projects doing stuff like astral projection and using Gateway-ESP type tools. This reminds me of another grim, but insightful testimony of Jian Liang, a Chinese-American SRA survivor who came out publicly only last year. (NSFW)

Posted : September 6, 2019 6:02 PM
ttsoares
(@ttsoares)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Thanks for your comments. And agreed with the dangers of ingesting to much of this kind of grease...
Maybe i am old enough or "awakened" enough to not get hurt by it, just very angry !

Found it here:
https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2019/09/australian-survivor-of-satanic-pedophile-trafficking-network-names-high-ranking-people/

Posted : September 6, 2019 9:30 PM
(@torgo)

Great suggestion! 🙂

Posted : September 16, 2019 8:18 PM
 RIP
(@rip)
Eminent Member

Omg. I have to stop reading this stuff so late. Couldn’t stop reading til after 5am! I’m really intrigued on finding a connection to hometown of Sarasota, Florida as I already have thoughts but this takes it next level. Nicole Kidman and Tom cruise raised their kids in my hometown and per the recent Scientology episode I found out that the new important place for Scientologist’s is out of Clearwater,Florida which is maybe 20 mins or so from Sarasota. Kidman’s kids went to a private academy for gifted kids called out-of-door academy. I was a little older than her kids but in school at the same time. Curious if Mengele ever spent time in Sarasota...not to mention the whole 9/11 connection with bush at booker elementary reading to the kids (I was at booker high that day) and the supposed high jackers being trained in Sarasota county...want to make a whole photo book on my hometown on all the things even beyond these ties. Perhaps Sarasota is some kind of stargate??? The native tribe, the calusa, thought there was a portal there of sorts. Lots of things going on there.

Posted : October 10, 2019 5:58 PM
 RIP
(@rip)
Eminent Member

Just found an address that john w gittinger, cia psychologist and one of fiona’s main abusers lived in Sarasota.

Posted : October 11, 2019 4:01 AM
Share: