Notifications
Clear all

Timeline manipulation - mud flood - culture reset

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@smipapa)
Topic starter

I wish I had a great source (Sylvie is great, but a lot of speculation)

My theory is that if the reformation was a time of adding 1000 years to chronology, I figure that there should be some historians that can align asian historys (west, south, far east - huge continent with many different cultures).

there is some mud flood stuff that's too uncanny - and since it's not in the history books, we know it's deliberately hidden. The idea of culture reset is very interesting -- and the way they're spraying us so heavily now, I feel the powers that shouldn't be are in full control of all aspects of our society.

There's even evidence pointing to the 1850s for a lot of rewriting -- when many of the grand structures were destroyed. This gilded age may have more to it.

Greg, maybe having a round-table discussion on this topic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndcpwUsXfVU

Tangent: Queen Califa and the Island of California - if those were ancient maps that got copied, maybe that explains the geography of nevada - satellite images do look very interesting... it may go back to the younger dryas, but anymore, doubt is serving me well here.

Thanks THC community - you all matter, and Greg, thanks for your efforts!!!

Posted : August 23, 2019 7:03 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

I haven't yet come across any convincing info or research that encapsulates this whole mud flood, hidden history, time manipulation thing.
what i have seen including the video you posted are videos and pictures and commentaries which just ask questions - why would this happen - why would they do this? etc etc
Its very similar to the flat earth - where all they do is list numerous observational anomalies but never show any evidence for what they then claim is the truth -
If you have a much better video - that doesn't ask question but rather presents evidence to support the theory of a mud flood I will appreciate it otherwise it's a psyop until proven other wise in my books at the moment.

Here is a example of hidden history and that convinced me to believe in it
the Comet in 562 AD / CE that brought about the dark ages wiped out most of the population in the coming years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWVeCP0bluc

Posted : August 24, 2019 2:58 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

Further to the mud flood stuff

I got more from this twitter thread on Tartary empire and the possible mud flood that wiped it out than any other video I've seen

He present a coherent argument along with evidence to support the theory

https://twitter.com/NickHintonn/status/1168281908054245377

the great wall of China has the doors on the wrong side of china! now that's interesting

Posted : September 2, 2019 12:45 AM
(@torgo)

Martin Liedtke is the perfect guest for this.

Posted : October 15, 2019 2:48 PM
(@mutley_plain)

Just listened to Greg talk about this in the show with Max Igan. Good stuff,

Posted : September 1, 2020 3:21 AM
(@resistor)

Listening to Greg somehow turned me on to watching a large amount of Martins Work and he does put out a compelling case. He's a dedicated educator with hundreds if not thousands of hours of video explaining anything and everything in antiquity. Would love to hear him on here.

Posted : November 12, 2020 3:19 AM
Share: