Dr. Michael Salla P...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dr. Michael Salla Ph.D - The Secret Space Program, Antarctica & Exopolitcs

65 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
7,195 Views
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Posts: 474
Honorable Member
 

ixdbxi wrote: Are you too cowardly to say who you're talking to?

are you aware of the Ad hominem fallacy?

 
Posted : March 9, 2018 6:05 AM
(@ixdbxi)
Posts: 24
Eminent Member
Topic starter
 

nickzeptepi wrote: are you aware of the Ad hominem fallacy?

Apparently you're not, because asking a question doesn't qualify, if it did, do you think I would care about man's bullshit systems of reasoning, designed with our broken brains?

 
Posted : March 9, 2018 7:10 AM
(@ixdbxi)
Posts: 24
Eminent Member
Topic starter
 

nickzeptepi wrote: Only you can look at yourself in a mirror and reflect upon what you see - anyone else who looks at your reflection will be looking at an angle.

We're all reflections of each other, and the shoes don't fit, so you're posting it why?

 
Posted : March 9, 2018 7:15 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Posts: 474
Honorable Member
 

ixdbxi wrote: We're all reflections of each other, and the shoes don't, so you're posting it why?

for any and all to reflect upon

 
Posted : March 9, 2018 8:59 AM
(@shamangineer)
Posts: 1023
Noble Member
 

 
Posted : March 9, 2018 6:55 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Posts: 1353
Member Moderator
 

Michael Salla's coming back with the next book installation on the Secret Space Program & Antarctica entitled:

Antarctica’s Hidden History: Corporate Foundations of Secret Space Programs
https://www.exopolitics.org/product/antarcticas-hidden-history/

While on the topic of Salla, I'd like to post the last interview of William Tompkins, who's a former Navy and Douglas Aircraft designer turned whistleblower. He was an incredible and fascinating mind, and one of the rare guys to have come publicly about his service during WWII (having worked along Navy spies in Germany, and their work on electrogravitics) Sadly, he passed away on the Day of the Big Eclipse in 2017 but Jordan Sather of Destroying The Illusion managed to get him on tape right before.

Secret Space Program Whistleblower William Tompkins - The Final Interview - July 25, 2017

 
Posted : March 10, 2018 7:38 PM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Posts: 146
Estimable Member
 

I heard Richard Dolan mention Salla's name during one of his podcasts. Would someone please explain his link to Corey Goode and the blue avian mess? Dolan mentioned Salla while railing against the "secret space program" he believes was created to discredit his very real, documented work on the actual secret space program. The only time I've actually seen or listened to Corey Goode was on episode 1 of gaia's cosmic disclosure show. i watched him for about 5 minutes before I was forced to turn it off. My initial impression of Goode was he is simply making wild claims that cannot be proven & he is a very poor speaker (or at least he was on that program). Also, David Wilcock's questions for Goode were EXTREMELY leading.

 
Posted : March 13, 2018 12:49 AM
(@ixdbxi)
Posts: 24
Eminent Member
Topic starter
 

trintdaddy wrote: I heard Richard Dolan mention Salla's name during one of his podcasts. Would someone please explain his link to Corey Goode and the blue avian mess? Dolan mentioned Salla while railing against the "secret space program" he believes was created to discredit his very real, documented work on the actual secret space program. The only time I've actually seen or listened to Corey Goode was on episode 1 of gaia's cosmic disclosure show. i watched him for about 5 minutes before I was forced to turn it off. My initial impression of Goode was he is simply making wild claims that cannot be proven & he is a very poor speaker (or at least he was on that program). Also, David Wilcock's questions for Goode were EXTREMELY leading.

Nobody cares about your 2 cents worth idiot.

 
Posted : March 13, 2018 12:56 AM
(@ixdbxi)
Posts: 24
Eminent Member
Topic starter
 

nickzeptepi wrote: for any and all to reflect upon

Oh that's cool, if it had been directed at me, I'd have said... If you had read the previous posts, you'd know I wasn't trying to convince anyone of anything, I never mentioned the topic of this thread a single time, except for in the very first post, which was a bio I copied from the exopolitics site. You've got the nerve to presume to know what I think & feel, and what i said (without even reading it)? Did you get triggered when you seen a naughty word lil' one? These talking points you rattled off, you obviously know nothing about, and you stole them from people who actually had/have real wisdom, you've got it all fucking backwards. Here's a little nugget, movies are mystery teachings about all of us, for all of us to learn about aspects of ourselves & each other, they're not for you to use a weapon against others dumb fuck. You were arrogant enough to assume you knew what an ad hominem was without even looking it up, and you're even more retarded to think man's robotic system of learning means anything, especially when you don't even know what the basics of it are, or were so sure you were smarter than me, that I'd just I'd be too stupid to know what it was and you could use it as another weapon against me without knowing anything about it yourself? You think you know something about the hero's journey? No, no, no, you're just another worthless piece of dog shit amongst the mob with some rocks to throw. Get the fuck outta here douchebag, you don't know fuckin' shit, you're no competition whatsoever... But since it wasn't directed at me, that's all hypothetical.

 
Posted : March 13, 2018 12:56 AM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Posts: 146
Estimable Member
 

ixdbxi wrote: Nobody cares about your 2 cents worth idiot.

 
Posted : March 13, 2018 1:05 AM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Posts: 146
Estimable Member
 

ixdbxi wrote: Oh that's cool, if it had been directed at me, I'd have said... If you had read the previous posts, you'd know I wasn't trying to convince anyone of anything, I never mentioned the topic of this thread a single time, except for in the very first post, which was a bio I copied from the exopolitics site. You've got the nerve to presume to know what I think & feel, and what i said (without even reading it)? Did you get triggered when you seen a naughty word lil' one? These talking points you rattled off, you obviously know nothing about, and you stole them from people who actually had/have real wisdom, you've got it all fucking backwards. Here's a little nugget, movies are mystery teachings about all of us, for all of us to learn about aspects of ourselves & each other, they're not for you to use a weapon against others dumb fuck. You were arrogant enough to assume you knew what an ad hominem was without even looking it up, and you're even more retarded to think man's robotic system of learning means anything, especially when you don't even know what the basics of it are, or were so sure you were smarter than me, that I'd just I'd be too stupid to know what it was and you could use it as another weapon against me without knowing anything about it yourself? You think you know something about the hero's journey? No, no, no, you're just another worthless piece of dog shit amongst the mob with some rocks to throw. Get the fuck outta here douchebag, you don't know fuckin' shit, you're no competition whatsoever... But since it wasn't directed at me, that's all hypothetical.

can you answer my question about sallas connection to goode?

 
Posted : March 13, 2018 1:09 AM
(@ixdbxi)
Posts: 24
Eminent Member
Topic starter
 

trintdaddy wrote: can you answer my question about sallas connection to goode?

I don't answer dumb fuck questions from dumb fuck retards, and I learned a long time ago not to waste time debating them.

 
Posted : March 13, 2018 1:11 AM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Posts: 146
Estimable Member
 

ixdbxi wrote: I don't answer dumb fuck questions from dumb fuck retards, and I learned a long time ago not to waste time debating them.

I don't want to debate you man. I'm just asking a question about the subject of this thread.

 
Posted : March 13, 2018 1:16 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Posts: 1353
Member Moderator
 

trintdaddy wrote: I heard Richard Dolan mention Salla's name during one of his podcasts. Would someone please explain his link to Corey Goode and the blue avian mess? Dolan mentioned Salla while railing against the "secret space program" he believes was created to discredit his very real, documented work on the actual secret space program. The only time I've actually seen or listened to Corey Goode was on episode 1 of gaia's cosmic disclosure show. i watched him for about 5 minutes before I was forced to turn it off. My initial impression of Goode was he is simply making wild claims that cannot be proven & he is a very poor speaker (or at least he was on that program). Also, David Wilcock's questions for Goode were EXTREMELY leading.

I've got mixed thoughts about Richard Dolan. Let me explain why. I used to like find his work attractive, and read a book or two of his on his theory of Breakaway Civilizations (Not to confuse with SSP). Then, I was quite surprised by his resistance to SSP whistleblowers, reminding me of Dr Steven Greer.
I was really disappointed when I watched this 2017 MUFON symposium panel discussing SSP. If you haven't watched it, you should. Because Dolan is sitting amongst some highly respectable whistleblower, including William Tompkins, Corey Goode,Michael Salla and Andrew Basiago.
Yet for all the talks about a Breakthrough Civilization, Dolan is resistant to the idea that there are actually IS a Secret Space Program. And has existed for the past thirty years.

Look, it's one thing to be suspicious of a guy who claims he's been working on a 20-and-back (20-years program) in outer space as an intuitive empath. Trust me, I used to be that guy. But the guy has incredible amount of details that stand up to brutal scrutiny over almost 10 seasons on Cosmic Disclosure, not including all the long talks and Q&As. I don't mean no disrespect, but you yourself mention not even bothering to finish the first episode. It strikes me that you must've felt a strong emotional response to what Corey had to say. And maybe, that should be scrutinized, just the same way Corey's testimony should be. And maybe, if you would bother to go through what he has to say (at least a few episode) you would see that what he says is coherent, and even more so often vindicated.

Personally, I find it hard to fake the fact that Corey's testimony over the years under scrutiny from David Wilcock, seems to correlate William Tompkins testimony (unrelated to both, and goes at least a generation or two before both). Not to mention that autistic Briton hacker Gary McKinnon who got in NASA (could've been DoD) computers and found mentions of space aircraft carriers, including pictures and mentions of Solar Warden. He's facing extradition to the US and life in prison without parole for his 'crimes'.
Then you have Capt Randy Kramer's testimony of that exact same program. And this is just the tip of the iceberg of people who are mentioning Secret Space Program.

There comes a point where there is too much not to see a coherent pattern emerging. So that's where I'm inclined to believe, that there may very well indeed be such a vast shadowy program going on. Whether Blue Birds Being or Inner Earth beings called the Anshar have anything to do with it is another layer of complexity added to the equation.

To go back to Dolan, and more in general about whistleblowers coming forward. I think we need to be more open to paradigm shattering testimonies, especially when we have so much information available. I used to be bound to my emotional, impulsive reactionary states. But once I realize how little I knew about anything, let alone my own self, I realized that I should at least give the benefit of the doubt to people who are more likely to be in a position of knowing.
Anyways, that's my two cents. I respect everyone's opinion regardless of my views.

EDITS: I added a few links for further clarification.

 
Posted : March 13, 2018 2:07 AM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Posts: 146
Estimable Member
 

enjoypolo wrote: I've got mixed thoughts about Richard Dolan. Let me explain why. I used to like find his work attractive, and read a book or two of his on his theory of Breakaway Civilizations (Not to confuse with SSP). Then, I was quite surprised by his resistance to SSP whistleblowers, reminding me of Dr Steven Greer.
I was really disappointed when I watched this 2017 MUFON symposium panel discussing SSP. If you haven't watched it, you should. Because Dolan is sitting amongst some highly respectable whistleblower, including William Tompkins, Corey Goode,Michael Salla and Andrew Basiago.
Yet for all the talks about a Breakthrough Civilization, Dolan is resistant to the idea that there are actually IS a Secret Space Program. And has existed for the past thirty years.

Look, it's one thing to be suspicious of a guy who claims he's been working on a 20-and-back (20-years program) in outer space as an intuitive empath. Trust me, I used to be that guy. But the guy has incredible amount of details that stand up to brutal scrutiny over almost 10 seasons on Cosmic Disclosure, not including all the long talks and Q&As. I don't mean no disrespect, but you yourself mention not even bothering to finish the first episode. It strikes me that you must've felt a strong emotional response to what Corey had to say. And maybe, that should be scrutinized, just the same way Corey's testimony should be. And maybe, if you would bother to go through what he has to say (at least a few episode) you would see that what he says is coherent, and even more so often vindicated.

Personally, I find it hard to fake the fact that Corey's testimony over the years under scrutiny from David Wilcock, seems to correlate William Tompkins testimony (unrelated to both, and goes at least a generation or two before both). Not to mention that autistic Briton hacker Gary McKinnon who got in NASA (could've been DoD) computers and found mentions of space aircraft carriers, including pictures and mentions of Solar Warden. He's facing extradition to the US and life in prison without parole for his 'crimes'.
Then you have Capt Randy Kramer's testimony of that exact same program. And this is just the tip of the iceberg of people who are mentioning Secret Space Program.

There comes a point where there is too much not to see a coherent pattern emerging. So that's where I'm inclined to believe, that there may very well indeed be such a vast shadowy program going on. Whether Blue Birds Being or Inner Earth beings called the Anshar have anything to do with it is another layer of complexity added to the equation.

To go back to Dolan, and more in general about whistleblowers coming forward. I think we need to be more open to paradigm shattering testimonies, especially when we have so much information available. I used to be bound to my emotional, impulsive reactionary states. But once I realize how little I knew about anything, let alone my own self, I realized that I should at least give the benefit of the doubt to people who are more likely to be in a position of knowing.
Anyways, that's my two cents. I respect everyone's opinion regardless of my views.

EDITS: I added a few links for further clarification.

Thank you for your thougtful response.

I'm not a huge fan of dolan. It's just that I've listened to just about everything else.

I was very unimpressed with the first episode of Cosmic Disclosure, not because of any emotional attachments or because of the material. The presentation almost immediately turned me off. I will give it another chance, though, & I'll get back with you.

I don't have much time to respond right now, but I'll get back with you soon.

 
Posted : March 13, 2018 10:20 AM
Page 3 / 5
Share: