Clear all

Dr. Michael Salla Ph.D - The Secret Space Program, Antarctica & Exopolitcs

65 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member

nickzeptepi wrote: Have you seen this guys channel? Ancient Architects - Offers his own take on whats found, his mini series on Tutankhamen fake is really interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FPN3V7arFI

Yes sir. I dig it! On a sad note, youtube is such a shell of what it used to be. 9 years ago it was a beacon of free speech. now, man, it's sad.

Thanks for the recommendation brother. take care

Posted : August 10, 2018 6:21 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Some interesting developments lately:
- Jan 22: Dr Salla published an article regarding a freedom of information requests that confirms the authenticity of 38 DIA documents that were unclassified, but detailing exotic propulsion systems, zero-point-energy, wormholes, and many other hot topics we like to hear here on THC.
- Today, FoxNews is publishing that exact news: Drip-drip disclosure slowly, but surely.

This is relevant in the context of Salla, because he details in his article how it was Corey Goode who not only mentioned about one of those DIA files, but also published them at the time (and I posted the link somewhere on the forum). Then, it was the investigative journalist George Knapp who published another one after that. It's been since confirmed independently that they are indeed real.
So someone on the inside sure seems to be leaking bits and pieces here.

Again, to each his own interpretations, but let's hope the momentum picks-up on this disclosure. Whether it'll be via the Space Force, or some other controlled-leak (like the Tom Delonge masquerade), it's about time the public is informed of what's been available for close to a century now.

Posted : January 25, 2019 3:49 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

https://www.exopolitics.org/navy-insiders-corroborate-secret-antarctic-space-fleet-mission-to-oumuamua/?fbclid=IwAR2euWvlzC6cKiAnvUZvzJYOZZhAuQTg489noILyQv5G69soxdxB4INGqZU

Feb. 22: Michael Salla published an article regarding Linda Moulton Howe's insiders interview revealing to her their testimony about a trans-national secret expedition to Oumuamua from Antarctica, corroborating intel that was shared by Corey some time ago.

What's new however, according to those same two fellas, the NSA's 8th floor at Fort Meade has a division that deals specifically with "Interstellar trade with ETs". Damn, son.

Going back to those two insiders, Spartan 1 & 2, are US Navy Seal & US Marine Corps respectively. The last article written about those fella included some juicy details regarding uncovered archeological digs on the icey continent.

I'm a sucker for juicey intel like that, but as always, take this however you wish. I will try to go over the interview at some point.

PS: Notice the Black Sun symbology used by the German Occultists and Vril/Thule members.
Links below.

Links:
Feb 20: Linda Moulton Howe Livestream with Antarctica whistleblowers/insiders
Jan 29: https://www.exopolitics.org/navy-seal-reveals-secret-mission-to-ancient-buried-structure-in-antarctica/

Posted : February 22, 2019 7:04 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

enjoypolo wrote: Some interesting developments lately:
- Jan 22: Dr Salla published an article regarding a freedom of information requests that confirms the authenticity of 38 DIA documents that were unclassified, but detailing exotic propulsion systems, zero-point-energy, wormholes, and many other hot topics we like to hear here on THC.
- Today, FoxNews is publishing that exact news: Drip-drip disclosure slowly, but surely.

When Fox News cites the New York Times and the mainstream news is reporting on secret UFO files it makes you wonder if you fell through the looking glass and didn't notice until now.

Posted : February 23, 2019 2:08 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zap984YekG8

Corey Goode and David Wilcock recently got together to basically re-hash a lot of old content. Still, from Antarctica, to Ant People and our history crossing paths, to current events (including Notre-Dame fires; Dimensions of Disclosure event in August).

I can't say that I follow the two very closely, as I used to, but some interesting stories still.

Posted : May 19, 2019 4:43 PM
Page 5 / 5
Share: