Clear all

Dr. Michael Salla Ph.D - The Secret Space Program, Antarctica & Exopolitcs

65 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
(@ixdbxi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

thegdolla wrote: Brother, i am a stark advocate for freedom of speech. I am also a strong believer in property rights. This forum right is here is property of TheCarlwood and he has set up rules which we all have voluntarily agreed to by being here. No one is forcing you to do shit. Your first amendment rights protect you from the coercive force of government curtailing your speech since you have no say when interacting with them. It doesn’t protect you from having your speech curtailed by private property owners when voluntarily interacting with them and their property and violating very clear rules they have in place. You don’t like the rules you are free to leave mate.

I took an action based on the rules as laid out, and a report I received. Had the slur not been there you would have gotten off Scott free, but if someone reports something with a slur like that I have to assume that they felt attacked by it based on the rules that are in place. You’re free to question it all you like. I didn’t like warning you, cos I believe that most people need to harden up, but we voluntarily decide to use this forum with the literal one rule that exists. We take an extremely hands off approach to moderation and we’ve never had a problem here. People have disagreed a lot without anyone being a dick to one another, until you showed up and TOOK OFFENSE to people defending a person and show which literally has us all here in the first place. Tell me again who the snowflake is?

This forum is a Wild West of weird and wonderful ideas with sheriffs who let problems sort themselves out. Just don’t be a dick. It’s really not hard.

You call me a snowflake as you censor my speech and tell me not to be a dick, how out of touch are you? Government censorship doesn’t work by them telling us what we can and cannot say, they mind control us into doing it to each other... You don’t know shit you fuckin’ zombie, no point to debate.

Posted : March 1, 2018 4:53 PM
(@ixdbxi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

trintdaddy wrote: You mad, bro?

Do you think you’re funny childish fucking moron?

Posted : March 1, 2018 4:54 PM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member

ixdbxi wrote: Do you think you’re funny childish fucking moron?

I understand your frustration on the censorship front, but this is a forum for somewhat like-minded people who relate to one another for the most part. I'm not sure where your anger is coming from nor do I care. If you don't like it here, kick rocks. You're contributing nothing aside from unwarrented personal attacks during your triggered cry fest.

Posted : March 1, 2018 7:43 PM
(@ixdbxi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

trintdaddy wrote: I understand your frustration on the censorship front, but this is a forum for somewhat like-minded people who relate to one another for the most part. I'm not sure where your anger is coming from nor do I care. If you don't like it here, kick rocks. You're contributing nothing aside from unwarrented personal attacks during your triggered cry fest.

Oh suddenly all grown up now after being called out, time to put on your big boy pants and think of something beyond some childish joke, fuckin’ pathetic...

Posted : March 3, 2018 12:06 PM
(@sacroff)
Eminent Member

Ixdbxi, if you’re not happy then vote with your feet and leave. Acting all crazy of this forum isn’t helping anyone. You are entitled to voice dissatisfaction, but do it in a respectful and mature way. Calling everyone names isn’t the way to go. I understand you’re angry about something and need to unload, but this isn’t the place to do that friend.

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Posted : March 3, 2018 4:06 PM
(@ixdbxi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

sacroff wrote: Ixdbxi, if you’re not happy then vote with your feet and leave. Acting all crazy of this forum isn’t helping anyone. You are entitled to voice dissatisfaction, but do it in a respectful and mature way. Calling everyone names isn’t the way to go. I understand you’re angry about something and need to unload, but this isn’t the place to do that friend.

You don’t know shit about maturity, if you did you wouldn’t be here, and you don’t know shit about me you presumptuous, arrogant bastard, this is the only thread I’ve commented on, my own thread, and only in my defense, you got a problem with that then leave me the fuck alone you stupid piece of shit troll.

I could say why don’t you go lick Trump’s pedophile ass, then you'd probs classify me as a liberal cause you Trumplings are too stupid & polarized to see the false dialectic, and too morally bankrupt to care about the kids, but that would be presumptuous of me...

Posted : March 4, 2018 11:56 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

Posted : March 5, 2018 6:46 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

Posted : March 5, 2018 6:47 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

I read this some time ago and I find it very apt in the "alternative circles" when people wish to convince anyone else of the "truth" they have found.

"when we lack an internal sense of truth, meaning, or value, we will seek after external models to live by. Once we have found models that suit us, we then impose them upon our own expression and behaviors. After that, we “naturally” seek to impose them on others as well–for “their own good” of course, but really for our own safety and comfort and to ensure that those adopted values–our crucial fictions–are never questioned. To silence all voices of dissent, both inner and outer, and avoid all “contrapuntal conflict.”"

https://auticulture.wordpress.com/2017/09/27/a-critical-divide-part-three-of-four-lend-me-your-eyes/

There's a few names for it The Self, inner world, individuation, internal flame, inner spirit, kingdom within, Soul etc, etc.

The Path of the Fool, The Hero's Journey, Shadow work or Individuation are ways to get you there.

From my own personal experience I know, finding and keeping that "One Thing" is a worthy endevour.

Posted : March 5, 2018 7:13 AM
(@ixdbxi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

nickzeptepi wrote: I read this some time ago and I find it very apt in the "alternative circles" when people wish to convince anyone else of the "truth" they have found.

"when we lack an internal sense of truth, meaning, or value, we will seek after external models to live by. Once we have found models that suit us, we then impose them upon our own expression and behaviors. After that, we “naturally” seek to impose them on others as well–for “their own good” of course, but really for our own safety and comfort and to ensure that those adopted values–our crucial fictions–are never questioned. To silence all voices of dissent, both inner and outer, and avoid all “contrapuntal conflict.”"

https://auticulture.wordpress.com/2017/09/27/a-critical-divide-part-three-of-four-lend-me-your-eyes/

There's a few names for it The Self, inner world, individuation, internal flame, inner spirit, kingdom within, Soul etc, etc.

The Path of the Fool, The Hero's Journey, Shadow work or Individuation are ways to get you there.

From my own personal experience I know, finding and keeping that "One Thing" is a worthy endevour.

Is this directed at me?

Posted : March 9, 2018 2:38 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

ixdbxi wrote: Is this directed at me?

ixdbxi wrote: Is this directed at me?

It's up to you.

Posted : March 9, 2018 3:23 AM
(@ixdbxi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

nickzeptepi wrote: It's up to you.

I figured you'd come back with a snarky response, what is that supposed to mean?

Posted : March 9, 2018 3:25 AM
(@ixdbxi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

nickzeptepi wrote: It's up to you.

Are you too cowardly to say who you're talking to?

Posted : March 9, 2018 3:35 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

Only you can decide if the shoes fit your feet.

Posted : March 9, 2018 5:40 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

ixdbxi wrote: I figured you'd come back with a snarky response, what is that supposed to mean?

Only you can look at yourself in a mirror and reflect upon what you see - anyone else who looks at your reflection will be looking at an angle.

Posted : March 9, 2018 5:46 AM
Page 2 / 5
Share: