*THE SNAKES ARE COMING OUT*

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@llewellyn)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

*THE SNAKES ARE COMING OUT* .

The masks begin to fall off ! *“The Chinese biological laboratory in Wuhan is owned by GlaxoSmithKline, which (accidentally) owns Pfizer!”* (the one who makes the vaccine against the virus which (accidentally) started at the Wuhan Biological Lab and which was (accidentally) funded by Dr. Fauci, who (accidentally) promotes the vaccine !

*"GlaxoSmithKline is (accidentally) managed by the finance division of Black Rock, which (accidentally) manages the finances of the Open Foundation Company (Soros Foundation), which (accidentally) manages the French AXA !”*

Soros (accidentally) owns the German company Winterthur, which (accidentally) built a Chinese laboratory in Wuhan and was bought by the German Allianz, which (coincidentally) has Vanguard as a shareholder, who (coincidentally) is a shareholder of Black Rock, which (coincidentally) controls central banks and manages about a third of global investment capital. “Black Rock" is also (coincidentally) a major shareholder of MICROSOFT, owned by Bill Gates, who (coincidentally) is a shareholder of Pfizer (which - remember ? sells a miracle vaccine) and (coincidentally) is now the first sponsor of the WHO !

Now you understand how a dead bat sold in a wet market in China has infected the WHOLE PLANET !""

Posted : May 31, 2021 10:43 PM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

Aside from being an insult to all snakes, an excellent correlation!

Posted : June 1, 2021 3:39 PM
(@fujenly)
Trusted Member

Llewellyn wrote:
*THE SNAKES ARE COMING OUT* .

The masks begin to fall off ! *“The Chinese biological laboratory in Wuhan is owned by GlaxoSmithKline, which (accidentally) owns Pfizer!”* (the one who makes the vaccine against the virus which (accidentally) started at the Wuhan Biological Lab and which was (accidentally) funded by Dr. Fauci, who (accidentally) promotes the vaccine !

*"GlaxoSmithKline is (accidentally) managed by the finance division of Black Rock, which (accidentally) manages the finances of the Open Foundation Company (Soros Foundation), which (accidentally) manages the French AXA !”*

Soros (accidentally) owns the German company Winterthur, which (accidentally) built a Chinese laboratory in Wuhan and was bought by the German Allianz, which (coincidentally) has Vanguard as a shareholder, who (coincidentally) is a shareholder of Black Rock, which (coincidentally) controls central banks and manages about a third of global investment capital. “Black Rock" is also (coincidentally) a major shareholder of MICROSOFT, owned by Bill Gates, who (coincidentally) is a shareholder of Pfizer (which - remember ? sells a miracle vaccine) and (coincidentally) is now the first sponsor of the WHO !

Now you understand how a dead bat sold in a wet market in China has infected the WHOLE PLANET !""

Hi -Do you have documented evidence of this? I see these claims were made in December 2020 but were debunked...has it since been proven.

Posted : June 3, 2021 10:44 PM
(@llewellyn)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

fujenly wrote:
Hi -Do you have documented evidence of this? I see these claims were made in December 2020 but were debunked...has it since been proven.

No I don't but your are welcome to do some research.

Posted : June 7, 2021 1:53 AM
(@fujenly)
Trusted Member

Yeah, I did some research - I couldn't find anything other than the claims being debunked.

Posted : June 23, 2021 9:19 PM
(@llewellyn)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Is this from Google?
This is enough for me
https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB1021577629748680000

Posted : June 28, 2021 3:35 AM
(@fujenly)
Trusted Member

Did any reporting bring up what companies he had shares in during the very brief scandal earlier this year, right before the divorce announcement, when they wouldn't share the formula in India? I guess I'll look myself. I feel to some extent that all of us here are preaching to the choir, though. I do think people are gradually waking up one by one.

Posted : June 28, 2021 3:50 PM
Share: