New strains, new strains, new strains

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
divoch22
(@divoch22)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I frankly don’t understand where the new strains are coming from. If you do please reply. Never mind we have a vaccine for a virus science hasn’t synthesized and seen. Now all of these new strains are coming about. How can scientists tell a difference!? I haven’t heard anyone on elaborate that. I haven’t found anything online either.

If science is using the dna of the covid virus to determine that it’s a new strain in different people, I think that wholly backs up what Sofia Smallstorm was saying about the army, navy and air force immune system analogy. That these strains of viruses are generated within the individual to help heal us. I would expect individual internally made viruses to be a little different from person to person. Because the base dna is a little different.

I think a clue that these new strains are bogus is because of how they are named. “British strain” — is here to dominate you. The “South African strain” — more dangerous and contagious because it came from a land with brown and black people. Now a hybrid strain — with its more advanced killing features, sporting new resistance to the vaccine capabilities and resistance to your own antibodies developed with previous covid exposures.

Give me a break. I think new more scary strains are going to keep getting rolled out until the covid job is completed. What ever that maybe.

Posted : March 6, 2021 6:55 AM
Share: