Notifications
Clear all

Need a red pill playlist please

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@smipapa)
Topic starter

Hey THC fam - this community I trust the most.

I need to create a playlist to help redpill the normies as gently, but quickly as possible. This visible mask no-mask thing, and the false dichotomy of left/right, red/blue has gotten out of hand. All suggestions greatly appreciated. Roughly, this seems like a good outline to get started:

1. The media and government are in collusion and lie to us all the time. Operation Mockingbird...
many of us woke to this truth after 9/11 - and the WTC7 BBC broadcast is a great smoking gun. James Corbett's "9/11 a conspiracy story" is a must watch.
2. Statism - breaking through the illusion of authority
3. Clicktivism, Virtue Signaling, etc... the ills of social media, and the way it's designed to foment disunity and fear
4. Good factual sources on the Plandemic - and how to not just say "it's all a lie" but has anyone found great sources that are tracking the data in visual form. Ultimately, I hope a decent documentary-format production is out there that refutes the media lies
-- shout out to these twitter users for helping cut through the BS: @hold2LLC @EthicalSkeptic @AlexBerenson

I've done the work for years, so my gestalt is to suspect everything from the MSM and Government first... those that haven't done the work are getting emboldened and calling for the self-governance that 1984 is all about.

Keeping my head up, and face to the light - evil can't win the long run, but they're sure running much of the show right now.

Thanks!

Posted : July 8, 2020 7:15 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

that's quite the scope, Doc.

I'd suggest David Icke's documentary: Renegade for a good prep (or sowing the seeds, shall we say).
https://www.bitchute.com/video/FdQCiqQ3Jowg/

But realistically, I don't know that force-feeding others one's worldview would be the most productive way in convincing anyone either, you know what I mean. Only through an actual conversation can you try to reason points. My 2 cents

Posted : July 8, 2020 7:38 PM
(@smipapa)
Topic starter

Thanks EP - you've always been a great help. My struggle has been close to home lately, so I'm going to consume some content in person with these folks to open up the discussion - and I'm struggling to find really solid presentations on the deception around this lockdown. I'm in California, so I really need to speak to the well-intentioned "liberals" in a way that they can actually receive it. My community is screaming for more lockdown, keep the kids playgrounds shut, 6 foot isolation at school, and mandatory testing and vaccination. The MAGA hats screaming conspiracy don't make a good case, obviously.

Yea, adding to the list: Identity Politics - if anyone has a good presentation dispelling that as well, that needs to be on the curriculum. Thanks!

Posted : July 8, 2020 8:29 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

James Corbett Report series are just fantastic and wide-ranging. His recent one on Bill Gates, I think that's more pertinent today than ever! fact, facts and only facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSvhPnUgyz8
I think there's at least 3-4 videos on Bill

Posted : July 9, 2020 7:07 AM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

Our biggest enemy here is normalcy bias. People have a hard time even contemplating true, organized evil, let alone knowing that it exists in the power structure and how it works. The Archonolgy posts over at Rune Soup are an excellent primer: https://runesoup.com/category/archonology/

Once this is grasped, the good info from the likes of Corbett and Icke will be more palatable.

Or, if you can just use some good arguing points against the Covid(iot) mandates, JB Handley's Lockdown Lunacy blog is comprehensive enough: https://jbhandleyblog.com/home/lockdownlunacy

Posted : July 10, 2020 6:50 AM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

1. Don’t push family & friends. We need our emotional support system intact.
2. Everywhere else, speak up and push back. More people are doing this & I think it’s important. My hope is the tables will turn and they will start feeling less confident/more intimidated over their beliefs. I’ve been doing this on Twitter as @WuzFoxy
3. Provide info and engage in arguments that you can back up with proof or strong evidence. Challenge others to cite their sources and post any propaganda you can shoot holes through (ie a research paper I saw posted by some shill doctor where the study was copyrighted, funded and conducted by the unnamed author, plus it had not been peer reviewed).
4. Don’t get distracted by or spend much time on that which has little substance. Masks are a good example because there’s basically only crap for research out there both pro & con. I’ll still challenge it by demanding their sources or ridiculing the claims.
5. Speaking of ridicule, I’ve been considering sarcasm as a weapon by taking extreme measures for my own compliance and policing the compliant: OMG! You touched your mask! Don’t get any closer! Back up! Walk away from me! You’ll have to wait for me to finish shopping this aisle! No, your mask alone won’t protect me! Did you fart?!? OMG there’s reports it can spread from farting! (then using a jimmy-rigged clip-on-a-stick, preferably telescoping, hand them some copies of those articles) I’ve been mentally designing a wearable collapsing 6ft visual barrier. I think I can make it by hinging together a couple of half circles of bent pvc pipe (Because a laser barrier is too cool) attached to a harness that rests on the shoulders. What do you think? Maybe there’ll be a market for this. I’m still working on some kind of solar powered bubble helmet that will intake fresh air with a filtering exhaust system... because protecting you is my selfless priority.
6. Post any stats, news articles, or make up some story about someone you know (yes I’m promoting lying, fire with fire dontcha know) that tells the effects of shutdown: economic ruin, suicide, homelessness, mental health, psychological effects esp. on children.
7. Vaccines is a subject of land mines, very difficult to combat. Unless you have an opportunity that could gain some ground, limit this discussion. Some chinks in the armor are: unaware of vaccine court; unaware of low effectiveness of flu shots; vaccines don’t provide life long immunization; covid vaccines are by-passing animal tests. Also Del Bigtree’s org, ICAN www.icandecide.org has been winning lawsuits over vaccine issues. Spread that info. His most recent, still active filing has forced the covid developers to use placebo groups in their research.
8. Unravel and expose/post the stats posted by the CDC and State Health Departments. The stats are hard to argue with and just might kick start some critical thinking. Here’s one I just did and it shocked me. I bet this is consistent across the country.

Posted : August 8, 2020 10:17 PM
(@smipapa)
Topic starter

Oh Foxy, you're so right, especially on #1. Thank you so very much!

Posted : August 31, 2020 7:36 AM
Share: