Clear all

My Personal Covid Echo Chamber

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Everybody has one - I guess in this case it's more of a bubble since the communication is only one way. These are the people I go to for my Covid doomsday clock news. They are in order of most(1) to least(12) pessimistic:

1. Michael Yeadon (Ex-Pfizer VP)
2. Tyson Yunkaporta
3. Allison McDowell* (wrenchinthegears.com)
4. Naomi Wolf (drnaomiwolf.com)
5. James Corbett/James Evan Pilato (corbettreport.com/mediamonarchy.com)
6. Martin Armstrong (armstrongeconomics.com)
7. David Icke* (davidicke.com)
8. Catherine Austin Fitts (solari.com)
9. Gordon White* (runesoup.com)
10. Joseph Mercola (mercola.com)
11. Adam Curry/John C. Dvorak* (noagendashow.net)
12. Stephen Michael Greer* (ecosophia.com)
13. Chris Knowles* (secretsun.blogspot.com)

* - THC guest

(edit - forgot a couple!)

Posted : June 16, 2021 6:01 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

Allison is on my list to
But I think I've slipped into a bit of a funny universe on instagram, some accounts that post a lot about anti lockdown in the UK and standing up against the jab
At first it was refreshing but they seem really consumed with it all ... I dno, maybe some of us have to be

Posted : June 16, 2021 7:09 PM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Ha, it's a good thing I'm off of Twitter, Instagram and FB. I'd be completely insane by now (instead of just... partially) 😎

I agree some of us have to be, though.

Posted : June 16, 2021 8:08 PM
(@alogan)

12/21/20 was my last bday and I gifted myself off of social media. Feels great. I popped back on recently to see whats up and was promptly reminded of why I checked out. Not good for the psyche, I think.

Much nicer to be here trying to create something better.

Posted : June 17, 2021 3:27 AM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

Ok I've identified whats "funny" about these obsessed folk on Instagram.
Some are purely for the cause but some really enjoy the attention they get, the holy righteous feeling they get from being "anti"
I can feel the desperation through the screen
This is a different avenue for fame and glory, a righteous avenue even...lotta people trying to secure their spot in the annals of history. Who doesn't wanna be remembered I guess...

Posted : June 17, 2021 3:21 PM
(@alogan)

There's a ton of virtue signalling on both sides. The conspiratainment IG accounts generally are too doomy & flashy for my taste and the blissfully ignorance of the rest of the platform makes me sick.

It is wild to see the trickle down effect on these platforms:
corporate/intel agendas->celeb influencers->attention hungry local influencers->purpose depraved masses.

That being said, I love Corbett Report & Wrench in the Gears. These guys are no nonsense reporters.

Posted : June 17, 2021 4:11 PM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

"Conspiratainment" - great word. Admittedly David Icke could be classified as conspiratainment. I think his heart's in the right place though.

Posted : June 17, 2021 5:11 PM
(@alogan)

Ya I'd say he is, and I definitely prefer his brand over Jones or Rogans. Consuming conspiratainment is just like consuming sugar. A little bit here & there is fine but most people just end up getting high off the shit daily.

Posted : June 21, 2021 2:50 PM
Share: