Notifications
Clear all

My Grandmother’s vaccine issues

32 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
(@cbear)

camdengenung wrote: Bit of an update.
Thank you cbear and foxy for your advice, we’ve begun working on exercising power of attorney. But of course any requests we’ve made have been “submitted for review and approval”. The hospital seems to mostly just defer any action at all and count on the lack of access as the pandemic as an excuse for delayed actions. She was able to stand with assistance yesterday. And because of this we are pushing for moving her to a rehab facility or in home nursing care. The infectious disease doctor has not called anyone back for over a week, so frustration continues. The CDC still hasn’t sent any kind of representative to us either.

as far as legal action goes, I’ve been looking into it myself and spoken with lawyers in consultation capacity. My grandfather is old enough to be of the mind you still trust doctors no matter what, and it’s been tough conversations convincing him there are other options, but i so appreciate that people here care to help.

All you can do is stand your ground & own your truth. I wish you the best, stay well!

Posted : March 5, 2021 11:37 AM
yann
 yann
(@yann)
Trusted Member

Sorry to hear that man… It's so messed up on so many levels.

The only "advice" I can offer is: don't be afraid to make a ruckus. When you're a pain in the ass, people tend to do what you want them to just to make you go away. The trick is: don't be aggressive, just super annoying. It works a lot more than you might think…

Sending some positive energy your way, hoping it all ends up ok.

Posted : March 8, 2021 2:47 AM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

This latest video from the Corbett Report made me think of your grandmother, and how blatant disregard for the elderly seems to be built by design into the new "heathcare" system that is being ushered in. Anton Chaitkin's takedown of Rahm Emmanuel at about the 10:00 mark was amazing:

https://odysee.com/ep396-bioethics:d94e1f3f23ecfd173152793c80931182347e17e4?src=embed

I admit the propaganda is very good. "Obamacare" came into being while I was a relatively young and healthy person with limited income, and I thought it was a good idea because it worked for me. But some elderly friends were complaining that it priced them out of receiving adequate coverage. This was by design. The fact that people grow more "conservative" as they grow older made this easy to spin into a political strawman, when the argument is actually about caring for fellow humans.

Posted : March 8, 2021 6:52 PM
(@camdengenung)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

orchid20 wrote: This latest video from the Corbett Report made me think of your grandmother, and how blatant disregard for the elderly seems to be built by design into the new "heathcare" system that is being ushered in. Anton Chaitkin's takedown of Rahm Emmanuel at about the 10:00 mark was amazing:

https://odysee.com/ep396-bioethics:d94e1f3f23ecfd173152793c80931182347e17e4?src=embed

I admit the propaganda is very good. "Obamacare" came into being while I was a relatively young and healthy person with limited income, and I thought it was a good idea because it worked for me. But some elderly friends were complaining that it priced them out of receiving adequate coverage. This was by design. The fact that people grow more "conservative" as they grow older made this easy to spin into a political strawman, when the argument is actually about caring for fellow humans.

I am incredibly appreciative of you thinking of me when you watched the Corbett report. In an age i am increasingly abandoned by “irl friends” it means so much to me to find this community.
And BOY what an artful takedown it was. Really showcases the predictive programming that has been ramped up and up over the recent decades. It really helps to be able to use the words of the very same people being touted as heroes in the present climate as soon as people begin to claim me as a conspiratorial “tin foil hatter”

Posted : March 10, 2021 3:31 PM
fireslinger
(@fireslinger)

What a heartbreaking story, I'm sorry to hear that. I really hope you're getting somewhere with the legal route.

My grandma is getting her second Pfizer shot soon, and I'm nervous about it. I can't fully articulate the disempowering feeling... receiving the news, and knowing that nothing I say could change my family's mind. They're indoctrinated too deeply, and there's no way to pull them out. I've tried for years, and have finally given up.

This forum is a blessing; something outside the grasp of big tech. Hang in there. It really is another level of pain, seeing your family fall into line, like dominos.

Posted : March 22, 2021 6:54 PM
(@ahctives)
Eminent Member

fireslinger wrote:
What a heartbreaking story, I'm sorry to hear that. I really hope you're getting somewhere with the legal route.

My grandma is getting her second Pfizer shot soon, and I'm nervous about it. I can't fully articulate the disempowering feeling... receiving the news, and knowing that nothing I say could change my family's mind. They're indoctrinated too deeply, and there's no way to pull them out. I've tried for years, and have finally given up.

This forum is a blessing; something outside the grasp of big tech. Hang in there. It really is another level of pain, seeing your family fall into line, like dominos.

I am sorry to hear this, luckily my family is totally against it, there’s always hope, it was very hard for me too but never give up on your loved ones! They just need their personal aha moment to come, and it will!

Posted : March 22, 2021 8:03 PM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

fireslinger wrote:

I can so relate. My pregnant daughter-in-law may have preeclampsia, aka toxemia. For this they induce labor at 37 weeks which is barely beyond a premature birth. She wasn’t going to get the vaccine until after baby arrived nor was she planning to vaccinate baby until it was recommended for all infants. But due to the potential preeclampsia, her idiot doctor has recommended she get it now and she always does what the doctor recommends. I’m terrified; they have no idea what it may do to the unborn.

Posted : March 22, 2021 9:24 PM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

My friend’s friend who is in her mid 70’s has cancer and has been spending the winter in Florida. She very recently wasn’t doing well so her boyfriend of 30 years hired a private jet and brought her home to Minnesota and checked her into the Mayo Clinic. He also made a substantial donation to Mayo. I’m sure it will surprise no one here that anyone could go visit her. I wonder if she was tested for Covid.

We know the wealthy live in a different world, but hearing about this also made me realize that the hospitals haven’t much choice but to allow them privileges. These are the patients with families that can afford to hire lawyers. The hospitals don’t dare to impose illegal restrictions lest this arm of the plan falls apart. For the rest of us, they know everyone falls into the categories of those who believe in the system, those who can’t afford lawyers or won’t spend the money, or those who are apathetic. They’ve got us pegged really well.

Edit: I said, "...the hospitals haven’t much choice but to allow them privileges." I want to clarify that this is what I see as the hospital’s perspective. I’m not letting them off the hook they hung themselves on with their lethal policies & then taking money they know have strings attached.

Posted : March 22, 2021 9:48 PM
fireslinger
(@fireslinger)

ahctives wrote:
I am sorry to hear this, luckily my family is totally against it, there’s always hope, it was very hard for me too but never give up on your loved ones! They just need their personal aha moment to come, and it will!

I appreciate the optimism! I feel like there's this phenomenon I call the snap-back effect. Just when I think I'm making headway in guiding my family's perceptions of the situation... Bam, mainstream media regains control over them.

Posted : March 23, 2021 12:35 AM
fireslinger
(@fireslinger)

sofahkingfoxy wrote:
I can so relate. My pregnant daughter-in-law may have preeclampsia, aka toxemia. For this they induce labor at 37 weeks which is barely beyond a premature birth. She wasn’t going to get the vaccine until after baby arrived nor was she planning to vaccinate baby until it was recommended for all infants. But due to the potential preeclampsia, her idiot doctor has recommended she get it now and she always does what the doctor recommends. I’m terrified; they have no idea what it may do to the unborn.

Wow, thanks for sharing, that's a tough situation. I remember seeing a mainstream article the other day, warning to not get the vaccine while pregnant. It seems like some doctors are ignoring that warning. This is all such a mess. So many variables. I don't fully understand how more people aren't seeing what's transpiring. The agenda is wide open right now. I hope your daughter-in-law and baby will be okay.

Posted : March 23, 2021 12:45 AM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

fireslinger wrote:
Wow, thanks for sharing, that's a tough situation. I remember seeing a mainstream article the other day, warning to not get the vaccine while pregnant. It seems like some doctors are ignoring that warning. This is all such a mess. So many variables. I don't fully understand how more people aren't seeing what's transpiring. The agenda is wide open right now. I hope your daughter-in-law and baby will be okay.

Thank you so much. I agree, the agenda is wide open. And the controllers issue so many conflicting statements the people can’t see straight anymore and don’t trust their own judgement. It’s the purpose of gaslighting of course. Psychopaths and narcissists are so diabolical it’s stunning. Pun intended.

Posted : March 25, 2021 8:44 AM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

camdengenung wrote:
Upon receiving the second vaccine shot from Pfizer, my grandmother woke up from a nap that afternoon with a pain in her neck. The following day she went to the chiropractor for an adjustment, and was immediately unable to move her legs. An ambulance took her to the ER from the chiropractor, but she was turned away for two days in a row. She was only admitted to the hospital when a PCR test came back positive for COVID-19, and then she was locked down in the coronavirus ward. Later that day two more test came back negative, but they wouldn’t move her from the ward until the following day. Even then no one was allowed to see her, and for 2 days we didn’t even speak to a doctor or her. I was able to argue she had a right to see her husband (him being a preacher), on religious freedoms grounds, but still no one talked to a doctor. Nurse assistants relayed to us the issues they thought she had, ranging from “blood clots maybe?”, to a blood infection they couldn’t offer a cause for. This Monday she was moved to Emory in Atlanta, and had 2 surgeries performed on an suddenly giant abscess in her neck, and a lower back surgery of spinal compression. She won’t walk for months, with still no explanation on blood infection. Infectious disease doctors won’t even acknowledge the possibility of some correlation to the vaccine, instead saying maybe all this happened from a colonoscopy that she had 6 months ago.

I realize this isn’t much actionable intelligence, but her story should be shared as she sits scared, immobile, and alone in a hospital bed 90% of her days. I don’t believe the individual doctors are malicious in any of this, but the policy makers treating these humans like just numbers and beds astound me. I haven’t been able to vent this much of anywhere because people just decide you’re a anti vaccine nut, but this is a real person, that literally didn’t leave her house for a whole year like every channel told her too.

I love this show and appreciate the safe outlet this forum brings. Stay vigilant out there.

How’s things with your Grandma? I hope she has recovered and is safe at home.

Posted : March 30, 2021 12:29 AM
(@camdengenung)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

socalbeachbunny wrote:
How’s things with your Grandma? I hope she has recovered and is safe at home.

sorry all! i had to take a bit of a break from the internet in general.

my grandmother is unfortunately still recovering in a rehab ward. Luckily for me, it is on the ground floor, and I have found a nurse nice enough to open her window, and have seen her most days after work. she is still unable to stand or walk on her own, but this week managed to sit up on her own accord, and take about 4 feet dragging steps using support rails. silver linings are key, and were focusing on the quantitative improvements. she will be in the rehab ward at least until mid April, at which point ill end up helping with the in home care.

I really appreciate all the thoughts and prayers from this great community

Posted : March 30, 2021 9:31 PM
(@camdengenung)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

sofahkingfoxy wrote:
Thank you so much. I agree, the agenda is wide open. And the controllers issue so many conflicting statements the people can’t see straight anymore and don’t trust their own judgement. It’s the purpose of gaslighting of course. Psychopaths and narcissists are so diabolical it’s stunning. Pun intended.

I've got so many conflicting thoughts and theories on it as well. seems more like a control mechanism to me with the promised faux reward of " things going back to normal" if you just comply. but to me, and probably many here, there will never be that promised return

Posted : March 30, 2021 9:34 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

Wow, you are something else—visiting Grandma often and planning on caring for her when she gets home!!. FYI that’s not a thing just anyone would do these days. You’re one of the good ones.
You both will need lots of vitamins and minerals! I’ve gotten through some shit in my life, let me know if you need any advice.

Posted : March 31, 2021 9:06 AM
Page 2 / 3
Share: