Notifications
Clear all

Suing big [pharma, tech, government, fill blank] in the international court

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@eaglexplain)
Topic starter

I was wondering whether any legal action has been processed through the international courts in Brussels, in attempt to curb overreach of international commercial and financial leviathans. The crimes are global in scope, so it makes sense to use a global tribunal.

It sounds naïve, to be sure, as these courts have been originally set up by the very same giants, and are in place to maintain their dominance. But the giants themselves are diverse and in fierce competition.

Is there a legal and effective way to use one of their own weapons against them?

Posted : September 5, 2021 9:14 AM
(@paulpringle)
Eminent Member

Greg and members

I’m just sending some feelers out…. On any of these 3 guest.  If more are interested I will post/ link there information.  Subject of nano tech … the true source of the Bioweapons, weponized food/medicine,and Chemtrails.  
It is always challenging to explain very complex technical and scientific information in a way that does not loose the average person in the discussion.

1.) Karen Kingston pharmaceutical researcher 

https://link.sbstck.com/redirect/741fee0b-e809-407d-a3ee-9db94cbe2e6a?j=eyJ1IjoiMXI5bnhtIn0.pQfiYzioWCMCH0O8MLr_k-4etv9NvoXPxYm2gGUVmaE

2.) Dr Ana Maria Mihalcea, MD, PhD

https://link.sbstck.com/redirect/45939298-0805-479e-9371-084b397edecc?j=eyJ1IjoiMXI5bnhtIn0.pQfiYzioWCMCH0O8MLr_k-4etv9NvoXPxYm2gGUVmaE

3.) FM8. Eric, also known as FM8; I was an 18-year career Firefighter/Paramedic. Here are some Additional hats I wore during this career-Three years with the State Police as Tactical SWAT Medic, Ten years as a functional Paramedic in the Local ED, and eight years on a regional mobile communications team (CommL & CommT). With all of this experience in advanced medicine and communications, I knew something needed fixing, and my days were most likely numbered, with all the anti-human protocols our district mandated; I never followed them and never got in trouble once. My problems started like so many others; I noticed out of nowhere they wanted us to test all the time. Beginning Oct 2021, it was a test or vax policy. That was the start of my troubles. I was holding on to my discoveries in February of 2021 with all the microwatt measurable energy and the Bluetooth broadcast signal most of my peers were emitting. I knew it was sinister then- many didn't take the shot. That was the push for the test, simply micro-dosing you with the same components of the injection. With all the documentation on this technology, I tried to reveal the nature of things, but everyone thought I had lost my mind. It wasn't long after that I was terminated, which led me to learn more about the mechanism of this body-dwelling broadcasting system. It led me to Tony P., Who brought forth my knowledge and understanding of this nanotechnology assault we are facing and how to build the nanotech countermeasures.

FM8: Wellness Practitioner & Anit-Nanotechnology Researcher/Consultant
Email: firemedic8@proton.me

Posted : August 12, 2023 3:40 PM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

The international court has zero power to back up its rulings.

Posted : August 14, 2023 4:44 AM
Share: