What the hell is go...

Notifications
Clear all

What the hell is going on with the celebrity suicides.

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
(@benzkid87gmail-com)
Topic starter

Any one have any theories? I'm not a big celebrity worshiper like some people, but it has me concerned. I mean I know every now and again one kills them selves, but the number that have in the past year or two is crazy. Then Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain just in the last 2 days.

Posted : June 8, 2018 4:21 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

I was just going to post about this as well. The loss of Bourdain yesterday hit me hard, as I was a big fan of him, his shows, books and Joe Rogan episodes.
And I know it's taboo to speculate about these things, especially when it's still so early. But in my opinion, there is something fishy about these cases.

I don't know too much about Kate Spade, but from I have a heard, it's hard to believe Bourdain was battling depression and suicidal thoughts. If anything, that guy is an iconoclast and man with integrity. In fact, one thing I admire him for, is going show in Gaza to film an episode of kitchen confidential and talking to Jews in Israel alike to talk about peace and reconciliation, something the zionists abhor.
I also learned that he recently got divorced from his wife (whom he learned brazilian jiu-jitsu from) and was dating this italian lady Asia Argento who claims she was raped by Weinstein. Now isn't that relevant to the case?

What hit me about Bourdin's news was that 1) He died in France while travelling there to shoot more episodes for his TV show (sponsored by CNN). 2) Toxicology reports confirm there was no foul-play. 3) He was found dead in his room by his friend. And yet, the MSM jumped to the conclusion it was suicide and it picked up like wild-fire. I couldn't find much more detailed regarding the investigation other than this article which seems to point he was found hanging in the bathroom with his bath-robe's belt.

I'm not gonna pretend I have the answers, and I didn't know the man in person. but as far as I can tell, I've come to realize, and I'm sure y'all can agree, in that a lot of these "suicides" are most likely wet-works to silence people. Granted, I may be a bit emotional at this stage, but it's all too murky.

PS: I know Alex Jones has been talking about him last night, though I haven't checked out what he has to say.

EDIT: Here's an interesting take on Henry Kissinger by Bourdain. Pretty provocative stuff to say the least.

And the latest video by Destroying the Illusion (Jordan Sather) on Wetworks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPIVrd7sY_4

EDIT 2: More circumstancial evidence that Bourdain was speaking out publicly about HRC and corruption:
https://twitter.com/Bourdain/status/991580278853271553
Quote: [To a reply @JeffHulme:] "Let’s assume, for purposes of discussion, that HRC is Satan’s consort and eats children and puppies whenever possible. In what way is Mikey Cohen, the President’s fixer, NOT a problem?"

This is big folks.

Posted : June 9, 2018 2:41 PM
(@bgunnars)
Trusted Member

Some deaths are staged. Clueless psychologists who for decades haven't shed a tear over the fact that they can't help their patients, but recently started to love the fact that they can throw a box of mind numbing chemicals at them, are about to be replaced by Scientology and psychedelics. Probably because more people than they can throw pills at are cracking up.

CNN highlighted the high number of suicides today: https://cnn.com/2018/06/09/health/suicide-language-words-matter/index.html

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

~ Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992,
as transcribed from a tape recording made by one of the Swiss delegates.

Posted : June 10, 2018 12:05 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Joe Rogan today talked a bit about Anthony Bourdain's news:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyDlvvirEkU

Posted : June 11, 2018 9:44 PM
(@reblomakr9)

To me it fits with what Tolec said about the reptilians being given a choice to be rehabilitated or killed and now I think we are seeing the real world consequences of that. Just a thought

Posted : June 13, 2018 4:06 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

https://popula.com/2018/07/15/bourdain-confidential/

Read this interview with Anthony Bourdain done in February today, it's quite a long read, but some gems especially regarding his views on the world: traveling, relationships, Weinstein, politics, including him hanging out with Obama. Ironically, throughout the interview Bourdain mentions his experience of being attacked by HRC supporters, as well Weinstein's Mossad team known for blackmailing people.
If anything, this interview strengthens even more my perception that he was in-the-know of things, and had to be silenced, aka suicided. Still, the way Bourdain talks about martyrdom really adds a twist to the whole thing.

Posted : July 18, 2018 2:40 AM
Share: