Notifications
Clear all

Tracy Twyman Dead!?!

19 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@clutchnut)
Topic starter

I just saw where Clyde Lewis posted her death. No details. Anyone here have any info?

https://www.groundzeromedia.org/

Posted : July 11, 2019 12:14 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

I got this in my Twitter feed.

Absolutely flabbergasted to have just learned of the death of Tracy Twyman. With her work she was always way out past the edge, hanging over dizzying heights. What a terrible loss for the alt research community. RIP.

Posted : July 11, 2019 1:39 AM
(@clutchnut)
Topic starter

nickzeptepi wrote: I got this in my Twitter feed.

Absolutely flabbergasted to have just learned of the death of Tracy Twyman. With her work she was always way out past the edge, hanging over dizzying heights. What a terrible loss for the alt research community. RIP.

It's Nuts! I've followed her work for a while. I feared for her after the death of her husband. There is much risk in the realms they ventured......

Posted : July 11, 2019 2:07 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

clutchnut wrote: It's Nuts! I've followed her work for a while. I feared for her after the death of her husband. There is much risk in the realms they ventured......

Nobody is saying why or how she died. But she was in contact with Issac Happy and had been told a few of the record things.

Along with the policemen who saw the Weiner laptop evidence being shot, is it all part of the same clean up?

Posted : July 11, 2019 5:54 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

With everything that's happening now in the field (i.e., Epstein case), it looks like some people have good reasons to be afraid.
Let There Be Light!

Posted : July 11, 2019 4:30 PM
(@trashfire)

I can’t bear this, I felt like I knew her somehow... was only recently watching her last appearance on the Rx picture show.... she has a little boy...

Posted : July 11, 2019 6:38 PM
(@clutchnut)
Topic starter

I had similar thoughts of some sort of clean up? I also had thoughts of her PsyOp was complete and she has been retired in Moosefart ONT as Macy Hymen? My opinion on Kap still in the air too?

Posted : July 11, 2019 10:23 PM
(@eduardo)

RIP Tracy.
She was out of this world.

Please share info if you got it.

Posted : July 12, 2019 12:09 AM
(@trashfire)
(@eduardo)

The Carlwood just relased a statement.

https://www.thehighersidechatsplus.com/a-statement-from-greg-carlwood-regarding-the-tragic-loss-of-tracy-twyman/

Posted : July 12, 2019 2:14 AM
(@jeffo-clwshotmail-com)

Heart-wrenching.

Posted : July 12, 2019 2:36 PM
(@55srodgersgmail-com)
Eminent Member

Hi Greg -

My heart went out to you when I heard your recent statement. Although I am not familiar with Tracy Twyman and cannot speak to her situation, I would like to just express my appreciation for your show and my hope that you do not get discouraged. You are a wonderful interviewer and the people you have featured lately have been fascinating. I look forward to every show and feel that I have learned so much that is positive. Thanks for providing one of the best podcasts out there.

Susan

Posted : July 12, 2019 7:45 PM
(@gunshy)
Eminent Member

55srodgersgmail-com wrote: Hi Greg -

My heart went out to you when I heard your recent statement...

Susan

Agreed. I haven't been on the forums in a long time, but I had to reach out after I heard your statement. I'm sorry to hear about Tracy's untimely death, and I'm sorry that Kyle got mixed up in this and that it brought either of you harm. For what it's worth, you definitely have my trust and respect.

You play an important role in the world. Simply giving people a voice in the way you do is an act of healing for them, and for your listeners. And you do it knowing full well there are risks, and people are going to misunderstand and be hateful. You just take it all. Like a fucking lightning rod. Keep your head up man, none of this shit is your fault!

Posted : July 13, 2019 2:31 AM
(@greatshakes)

Following up on the previous two posts -- however this unfolds, I would encourage Greg to continue doing his noble work. He's bringing something really amazing to the world, and I'm personally very grateful for it.

A thing is, though, as Greg grows in renown and influence, his story may be changing. At the risk of sounding corny, I would say that Greg's personal story is being rewritten along the lines of an archetypal "hero's journey." And the hero's journey, unfortunately, brings with it a series of distinct perils, setbacks, and tragedies -- including the loss of friends traveling equally heroic paths. (Ironically, the difficulties of a more modest path, say the path of working at GameStop, are not less perilous, only different.)

Luckily, Greg has a lot of people on his team -- won over by his candor, intellectual integrity, occasional silliness, and tireless enthusiasm for weird (and sometimes very useful!) ideas and for the people who present them. We we wish you and yours the best, Greg! You can get through this!

Posted : July 13, 2019 8:51 PM
 RIP
(@rip)
Eminent Member

Any updates? Tried looking online and didn’t find any other than a link to the Columbian dated oct 4th listing her death and cremation??? https://www.columbian.com/news/2019/oct/04/death-notices-2125/

Posted : October 10, 2019 9:21 AM
Page 1 / 2
Share: