Clear all

The Mud Flood

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@tooltime88)
Topic starter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRD8y4tl-30

You all should check this video out. I am sure most of you have heard of this mud flood that has been popping up lately. This 3 part series of 20ish minute videos changed my mind on the mud flood. I didn't take it very serious until watching these.

I would love to hear what you guys think about this. I have my own theory about what could have caused this but I want to see what you guys think first

Posted : January 25, 2019 4:04 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

give a synopsis
as it is another one of those - giant trees grow on flat earth - type hysteria it stinks of psyop

and you promoting "just to watch" make the stink worse

if you can't put into your own words you don't believe it to be true and are looking for others to join you in your echo chamber

Posted : January 26, 2019 2:58 AM
(@dick-diamonds)

Don't bother yourself with Nickzeptepi. He posts smartass, debunky type comments in every thread. I agree with you though. Mudflood is real and real weird. I don't think it happened in my original timeline. So many dimensional shifts happening lately. I've been researching ancient history for 25 years and I've just recently discovered the mudflood, about 6 months ago. I also think Fomenko's work is related to The Mandela effect (shifting timelines) based on his crazy lunar cycles. I'm interested in this though. What's your theory?

Posted : January 26, 2019 4:27 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

dick-diamonds wrote: Don't bother yourself with Nickzeptepi. He posts smartass, debunky type comments in every thread. I agree with you though. Mudflood is real and real weird. I don't think it happened in my original timeline. So many dimensional shifts happening lately. I've been researching ancient history for 25 years and I've just recently discovered the mudflood, about 6 months ago. I also think Fomenko's work is related to The Mandela effect (shifting timelines) based on his crazy lunar cycles. I'm interested in this though. What's your theory?

I'm just trying to get you to consider other options, self reflect and avoid falling for the latest fashionable anomaly.
There's been quite a few of these in recent years that have distracted seekers of truth.

From the various paradigm changing topics the ones that have stood out for me are
Electric universe - Saturn theory, that's closely linked to mythic global golden age and subsequent commonalities in prehistoric culture & symbols. - axial tilt from almost upright to our current tilt.
These are all linked through comparative mythology.

These truely undermine the foundations our current reality is built on, like "big bang", gravity, dark matter, icey snowball comets, slow gradual celestial mechanics etc.

Electric universe has much more compelling scientific evidence of what is observed than the standard model.

Get a grasp of these and it will shed new light on the symptoms we see like Mandela effect, time lines etc.

Posted : January 27, 2019 1:39 AM
(@dick-diamonds)

I understand what you're saying, I really do. But trust me, I'm not just falling for the latest trend. Have you considered that maybe you're the one who's wrong? You try to convince me that the Mandela effect is not real by posting maps. South America has never been to the southeast of the US. Never. It has always been directly below it. You could fly to Costa Rica without ever crossing water. But now it's not. And there's a million people who agree with me and are completely flipping out over this. You said that you've seen 2000 year old Greek temples. A quick internet search will show you that Greece is not even 200 years old. I think you're just as lost as the rest of us, but not willing to accept it, or perhaps still unaware. The Global map is bizarrely different than it was 2 years ago. History is drastically different. It seems your history is different as well if you think Greece is 2000 years old. Stop telling us we're wrong and listen for a minute. Do you remember where Earth is located? It's always been in the outer Sagittarius arm. Now we're in the Orion spur. Which one did you come from? Maybe a different one entirely? 2000 years old....get the fuck out of here with that shit man. I really hope you wake up, for your own sake

Posted : January 27, 2019 1:43 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

dick-diamonds wrote: I understand what you're saying, I really do. But trust me, I'm not just falling for the latest trend. Have you considered that maybe you're the one who's wrong? You try to convince me that the Mandela effect is not real by posting maps. South America has never been to the southeast of the US. Never. It has always been directly below it. You could fly to Costa Rica without ever crossing water. But now it's not. And there's a million people who agree with me and are completely flipping out over this. You said that you've seen 2000 year old Greek temples. A quick internet search will show you that Greece is not even 200 years old. I think you're just as lost as the rest of us, but not willing to accept it, or perhaps still unaware. The Global map is bizarrely different than it was 2 years ago. History is drastically different. It seems your history is different as well if you think Greece is 2000 years old. Stop telling us we're wrong and listen for a minute. Do you remember where Earth is located? It's always been in the outer Sagittarius arm. Now we're in the Orion spur. Which one did you come from? Maybe a different one entirely? 2000 years old....get the fuck out of here with that shit man. I really hope you wake up, for your own sake

Yes sorry ancient greece is actual 2000 - 3000 years old according to the generally accepted chronology. inc Wikipedia, please provide a source for your 200 year old claim. who told you 200 years old the village idiot!

Provide a source or a picture to corroborate your memory of where Costa Rica is.

I'm not telling you your wrong - I'm applying reason and logic - within the "balance of probabilities" standard of evidence.

to support your claims the burden of proof rests with you to provide something to support you memory.

Posted : January 27, 2019 3:29 PM
(@dick-diamonds)

Ever heard of the Ottoman Empire? How about Hellenes? You're absolutely wrong about Greece. It's had a thousand names and changed hands a thousand times. It's definitely not 2000 years old. But I'd love to see your proof. Got a link? Honestly I'm done talking about this. I'm not interested in being right. I don't care if you believe me. Perhaps you're not affected. Either way, there's a huge community of people who agree with me. There's a YouTube channel called Vanessa VA. There are thousands of testimonies. I'm done arguing about it, but there's a huge, untapped resource for you to argue with. Have a great day man

Posted : January 27, 2019 3:37 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

It doesn't matter how big your echo chamber is - you're still in a a echo chamber.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Greece
Ancient Greece (Greek: Ἑλλάς, translit. Hellás) was a civilization belonging to a period of Greek history from the Greek Dark Ages of the 12th–9th centuries BC to the end of antiquity (c. AD 600).

Posted : January 27, 2019 3:44 PM
Share: