Clear all

Ayahuasca and freemasonry

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
drgrey
(@drgrey)
Topic starter

I have a friend who recently partook in an Ayahuasca ceremony and saw throughout the experience symbols associated with freemasonry. These symbols included the Eastern Star, the Star of David and the Masonic symbol the square and compass. Strong themes of blue colored sacred geometry and temples similar to the Masonic temples seen in the 3d dimension.

I thought I might ask what you guys make of this and if any of you have had similar experiences?

Posted : January 21, 2019 12:09 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

the symbols are from before freemasony - they are also in Tibet Buddhism or Theosophy

Freemasonary use the symbols as a means to communicate with or bring that realm here.

He is only aware of the masonic connection to these symbols so makes that leap of faith

Posted : January 22, 2019 4:32 AM
drgrey
(@drgrey)
Topic starter

nickzeptepi wrote: the symbols are from before freemasony - they are also in Tibet Buddhism or Theosophy

Freemasonary use the symbols as a means to communicate with or bring that realm here.

He is only aware of the masonic connection to these symbols so makes that leap of faith

Appreciate the response. You're correct. He also made contact with Baphomet within this realm. He drank the medicine 4 times and during each of his separate experiences he saw Baphomet. Any good sources of information I can point him to? He wishes to learn more about this but says he sees allot of negative information online but his experience with the entity was anything but negative.

Posted : January 22, 2019 12:32 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

drgrey wrote: Appreciate the response. You're correct. He also made contact with Baphomet within this realm. He drank the medicine 4 times and during each of his separate experiences he saw Baphomet. Any good sources of information I can point him to? He wishes to learn more about this but says he sees allot of negative information online but his experience with the entity was anything but negative.

Pan & cernnunos are much earlier depiction of the god of all animals on earth. And look similar. More likely to be the them,
Tracy twyman is a good source for bahpomet

If he meditate he could reconnect in a subtle way and try get messages through.

Posted : January 22, 2019 5:16 PM
drgrey
(@drgrey)
Topic starter

nickzeptepi wrote: Pan & cernnunos are much earlier depiction of the god of all animals on earth. And look similar. More likely to be the them,
Tracy twyman is a good source for bahpomet

If he meditate he could reconnect in a subtle way and try get messages through.

He is happy with the feedback, it has been valuable. He mediated today and still has communication. +rep for your good knowledge base brother.

Posted : January 23, 2019 10:53 AM
Share: