The Cancer of Shama...

Notifications
Clear all

The Cancer of Shamangineer

35 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@bigfoot)

fifthcolumn wrote: Fuckin'' bigfeet, man...

You know, there's never supposed to be one a you assholes around when you need one?

I think Shampleton's stench ran off Rani. Ain't it fucked how one dude's issues can keep wise minds from intermingling?

Bigfoot bored, waiting on new show....it’ll be a real kick in the ass if we’ve been waiting 10 days for this epic show about our troubled times and it turns out to be another shamalamadingo Show...

Posted : February 13, 2021 12:08 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

bigfoot wrote: Bigfoot bored, waiting on new show....it’ll be a real kick in the ass if we’ve been waiting 10 days for this epic show about our troubled times and it turns out to be another shamalamadingo Show...

I have a real job, do these chats in my spare time, give it away for free, and see mostly abuse as a reward from hordes of butthurt navel-gazers, so kindly take your shitty opinion and put it right back up your ass where it came from.

Posted : February 13, 2021 3:53 PM
fifthcolumn
(@fifthcolumn)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

shamangineer wrote: I have a real job, do these chats in my spare time, give it away for free, and see mostly abuse as a reward from hordes of butthurt navel-gazers, so kindly take your shitty opinion and put it right back up your ass where it came from.

Sham-dog Millionaire,

If you do not find a rock to quietly crawl under while the adults decide your future here, I will raise the dead to contribute to our discussion.

Understood?

You are far more powerful than they will ever tell you.

Posted : February 13, 2021 5:14 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

and a happy new year to you all- said the rat to the Ox

Do you think all the agitation in the world, across the world, riots, protests, mask vigilantes, and even in forums, could be a global influence from the time and place we are in caused by the movements of plants with conjunctions that don't come around that often.

I do or at the very least the changing energy is being used, directed and manipulated by those who know about it and can do things with it.

peace & compassion to my brothers fighting the bigger fight

Posted : February 14, 2021 12:25 AM
fifthcolumn
(@fifthcolumn)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Happy New Year, Brother!

Goooood fucking question, man...

You are far more powerful than they will ever tell you.

Posted : February 14, 2021 1:02 AM
Page 3 / 3
Share: